interlude [L2J]Sizzled Online

SizzleD

Its the same server, same owner, different name (l2topzone same vote count, hes the same inactive GM and many other clues). People mostly are not afk, outside farming/pvping/rb. Too bad that the files are really nice and it could be a nice server if he could listen and just try to improve the server. Even if he wants to make money, he should be smart and do what people asked the first time. But hey! That is the difference between smart people and stupid ones, you got to live with them too.. No one is bumping your forum post here, this opinions just makes you loose people smartass.

thanks for up mi post. server have 100++ ppl. and no one its loosing nothing. server's going very well. all its fixed if its not make petitions or use forum. dont be smart guy in mxc. so pathetic.

thanks for up mi post. server have 100++ ppl. and no one its loosing nothing. server's going very well. all its fixed if its not make petitions or use forum. dont be smart guy in mxc. so pathetic.

Funny I posted most of your problems on forum and you didn't fix anything. There is no doubt who is pathetic here, lol.

Edited by acerulz

Funny I posted most of your problems on forum and you didn't fix anything. There is no doubt who is pathetic here, lol.

thanks again for up mi post. I already fixed all the problems. but i cant fix the server how you like it ;).

FAIL SERVER!! 0 balance... mirage 100% and archer 85% lethal xD!!! 

its fail sever coz mirage its 100%? its 100% but during time is 5 sec, and cooldown its to big. nvm. dont like dont play, and about archers lethal. its 1%, you was so lucky guy, haha

Edited by SizzleD