interlude [L2J] Trust

GM Pizdez

Any info about the grand oppening ?? What a stupid idea of beta..i should join , farm , play for nothing till GO??actualy i believe that the BETA mode is because you have no experience of making a balanced server w/o bugs etc. so u want the players to check it... if your not prepared then your server gonna fail...anyway im going to check it and then post here about server. good luck...(YOU WILL NEED IT FOR SURE!)

Edited by LeOTeHPro

Any info about the grand oppening ?? What a stupid idea of beta..i should join , farm , play for nothing till GO??actualy i believe that the BETA mode is because you have no experience of making a balanced server w/o bugs etc. so u want the players to check it... if your not prepared then your server gonna fail...anyway im going to check it and then post here about server. good luck...(YOU WILL NEED IT FOR SURE! )

Grand opening is 17/10/2014 14:00 GMT +4 and here in Russia we always open as a beta to be 100% sure that everything is gonna be ok , i even didnt force you to join my server as about your luck which i will need,i just don't believe in luck i had my server enough days as a beta to be sure that i will have a good grand opening and my ddos protection is one of the best so as i said i dont believe in luck if i worked hard for this server i know i will succeed :)

well, i won't say anything since i haven't tested this server yet, but u shouldn't be so sure for urself with a java high rate server..with this "promo video" u are trying to show that u got "the skills" but the time is on our side ! wish u luck :)

i downloaded normal systextures and system and animations from the patch. now it is beta season for them so you should expect 10-15 players online...wnad what no drops for what customs? the server is no custom :P some kick this man's butt please , cause LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A HATER !!! :) :) 

*ps  Dammed i still laugh from the video :D :D

lol no customs u mad??? u got custom armors and custom weapon on this server omg look CUSTOM GMSHOP IN Coin farm 2 ;)

it was something for a small test to check something nothing special.Our server is no custom