[Share] C5 servers where Hlapex work !

eKoIce

I yesterday got banned for using multisell (it wasn't 30k dagger ol lance) on gameup

btw. made e-mail account on yahoo and activ code e-mail was there after 2minutes, on other mail I had problem with recieving activ code mail too

it says on the site that yahoo doesnt work properly if im not mistaken, and yea...the gms will ban you if they scan you and see that you have a spawned item, because apparently it has a different code then normal items

no, not really, i got banned for having d grade armor that i spawned, that you could buy in the shop...they can check for the spawned items somehow, thus, its not safe to spawn and run around in front of gms

it says on the site that yahoo doesnt work properly if im not mistaken, and yea...the gms will ban you if they scan you and see that you have a spawned item, because apparently it has a different code then normal items

you want my yahoo e-mail screenshot?

and the item i spawn was Dragon's Tooth (1F 58230000 01 00 00 00 ED000000 01 00 00 00) just to check if it's working, and i got server messege about blablabla illegal action^^

were you on the 7x when you got kicked? Somehow, gameup has 2 diff servers, you have to hav the right .ini for the 7x, it took me a bit to figure that out, and you have to be registered...aside from that, i wasnt saying yahoo doesnt work, i was just saying i thought it said somewhere that there were difficultys with yahoo emails, it might have been fixed, or it might not have even been that site

were you on the 7x when you got kicked? Somehow, gameup has 2 diff servers, you have to hav the right .ini for the 7x, it took me a bit to figure that out, and you have to be registered...aside from that, i wasnt saying yahoo doesnt work, i was just saying i thought it said somewhere that there were difficultys with yahoo emails, it might have been fixed, or it might not have even been that site

it wasn't 7x i think, site is http://www.gameup.com.ar/

so can u give me link to patch (or host) and reg? i must check wtf u see in this hlapex on l2j...

so lets all meat on that server guys and girls :D we could also make  clan together and own them all :D

EDIT: they updated the server files :( now we cant use multisell multiclass didnt worked before so forget this server too :(