Diablo 3 + Ros Wizard/dh/crus/wd All Level 70 - Paragon 350

Extreamer

Yo guys. Since my uni blocked access to battle.net I do not want to keep the account due to the fact that I won't be able to play it. Simple as that.

The account is 350 paragon it has over 1000 rift keys and all the legendary gems, alot of greater rift keys 19-21-25-27-29

The Stash is full of legendaries, and I even had to make a mule in order to fit all of them. There is pretty much enough items to loadout the entire class.

Witch doctor is fully physical build reaching over 1.3mill dps. With near perfect thunderfury and Tall mans finger

Crusader has full akkhan set and you can also build FOH set since I have 99% perfect darlight (2 away in strenth and 10 from the dps) I also Have FOTH, so you can do all combinations

Demon hunter has marauders set / cindercoat set and nearly perfect magefist. Nearly perfect Nataylas slayer.

All can easily do t4-t6

Wizard is naked however there are items in the stash and you could easily fill up his gear with goodies.

Every character has a RORG apart from Wizard which means you don't have to farm for them. They are quite decent aswell smile.gif

I want some good offers for this account Once I see a good enough Offer I will contact you, or you can contact me

Skype acc = Mattlis95

or pm me here

I will obviously send you the link to my battle account so you can check out the characters yourself

NOTE: I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT NAME AND PASSWORD SO YOU COULD CHECK IT OUT!

THE TRANSACTION CAN BE ONLY DONE VIA PAYPAL AND MONEY HAS TO BE SENT AS A GIFT.

ONCE I RECEIVE THE PAYMENT I WILL GO ON TEAMVIEWER TO SHOW YOU THAT THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TRANSFFERED ONTO YOUR EMAIL!

i made several trades with him, he is trusted all i can say

Thanks akken, Price for the account - 70 euros ! IT also has a hearthstone account!