high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Shillien

majo1618

Welcome to L2 Shillien. We are a new private server with features like you never seen. We are a team of devoted and passionate players that we always wanted to play somewhere and have fun. We've analyze some mistakes of why servers fail and we tried our best not to make one of them. Check our features and be amazed. We got unique features and raids (farm is very easy, takes 30 min max, rest is only pvp & raids for unique items)

GRAND OPENING: 05.09.2014

CHRONICLE
- High Five CT 2.5

RATES
- Exp/Sp: x5000
- Adena: x1000
- Drop: x1
- Starting level: 85
- Almost Instant PvP Server, there is fast farm and the rest is PvP/Raids

ENCHANT SYSTEM
- Blessed Scrolls: 100% up to +16
- Divine Scrolls: 100% up to +18 (can be obtained by raids and pvps)
- Safe enchant: +16
- Max Enchant: +16 (very easy to get blessed scrolls)
- Max enchant by Raids/PvP: +18 (with Divine Scrolls)
- Element: 100% rate. One crystal instant lvl 7

GENERAL FEATURES
- Best geodata fully working without wallshoots
- Upstanding balance, we have been worked for months in order to provide you best pvp balance!
- Cancel & Steal Divinity system. Buffs return after 7 seconds. Returns on dead as well. Not in olympiad.
- Territory war/Sieges every two weeks
- Offline shops
- Mana Potions
- Character starting in S84 Elegia + Other consumables!
- Assist Party Reward (rewards only support classes such as healers/tanks/judi etc)
- Killing Spree Announcement (7-15 and so on)
- Instant 300/120 Attributing
- All cloaks have same defence
- God, H5, Heroic, Light/Dark Cloaks implemented
- PvP/Pk Title color
- Auto Create accounts
- Max. Sub-Class Number: 3
- Custom Raids with awesome drops
- Full Community board with all info you need (pvp/pk)
- Instant Enchant +16

OLYMPIAD SYSTEM
- Olympiad Period: 1 week
- Starting Points: 18
- Max Olympiad Enchant: +6
- Counter Time System
- Olympiad Call time: 30 seconds
- Starting from 18:00 till 00:00 +2 GMT
- Maximum Matches: 70 (retail-like)

RAID BOSS SYSTEM
- We have 3 custom Raid Bosses which drop unique stuffs (you can find those things on PvP/Event manager as well) and this is not all ,they also include +16 enchant scrolls (you can get these scrolls from pvp as well)
- Raidbosses got 6 Hours Respawn Time
- Raidboss Announcement: When raid will be alive or die, will be announced

VOTE REWARD SYSTEM
- Vote for us each 12 hours and you will get a custom bracelet which raises P.ATK/M.ATK/P.DEF/M.DEF stats to 7% and some few event coins!

CLANS & SIEGE SYSTEM
- Clan & Ally Penalty removed
- Sieges every 2 weeks
- TW every 2 weeks

CLAN SYSTEM
- Reputation can be obtainable in exchange for Farm Coins (cheap)
- Clan Skills can be bought for Farm Coins as well (cheap)

NPCS
- Mercenary: everything can be found here such as Hi5/God Cloaks, Free Elegia, RB jewels and more stuff for very low prices (There is a different button for PvP Rewards as well based on PvP Coins currency)
- Warp Gate: travel for free to any location you want
- Scheme Buffer with enchanted buffs +30/+15. Slots: 36/18. Time: 3 hours
- Service Manager: you can find here usefull functions
- Party Instance: On this instance you can get an alternative accesorry which gives +1 STR/INT, limited for 6 hours
- PvP/Event Manager: You can buy unique items via Event Coins such as Cloaks/Improved Jewels/Raid Weapons/Hats and much more
- Bug Reporter: If you find any issue, just fill the window and your message will be stored in our database.
- Raid Boss Manager: Shows the respawning time left for each of raid bosses (Baylor/Sailren/Darion)

PARTY RANKING
- The best parties with the most total kills during Mass Zone PvP each 30 min, will receive Big Rewards based on their rankings (1,2,3) (everyone from top 1/2/3 parties with total kills will receive same rewards)!

SOLO ZONE
- A place where you pvp alone, without a party/allies or identity. Each 2 hours, this combat zone will be opened for 40 min, no further restriction is necessary since this wont be the main combat zone!

NEXUS 3.0 EVENTS
- Team vs Team
- Capture the Flag
- Deathmatch
- Last Man Stading
- Team vs Team Advanced DEACTIVATED
- Lucky Chests DEACTIVATED
- Zombies DEACTIVATED
- Treasure Hunt PvP DEACTIVATED
- Battlefields DEACTIVATED

MINI EVENT DEACTIVATED
- 1vs1 Single Player Fights (similar to olympiad). You will fight against 1 enemy player in a randomly chosen map. Each match has 3 rounds, the winner of round receives 1 score. The player, who has the biggest score in the end of all rounds, wins the match

COMMANDS
.getreward
.repair (items go to warehouse)
.changepassword
.bank
.menu
.gotolove
.divorce

HARDWARE
- We have powerfull machine with powerfull ddos protection. 32 Gb Ram & i7 cpu! No lag/spikes at all, you can see for your self!

Visit this page http://www.l2shillien.net/ and enjoy the server ! :)

Edited by majo1618

Edit your title with the proper tag [L2j] or [L2off], or your topic will be junked without notice.

You need to remake it.

How about go fu** your selves / davidsh1t and majos "i saw what u edited there dont worry, i wont even let u join my server again trash player for trashtalking my server and my partner server"

stupid players, you think world spin around you? go play faking mario and leave my servers alone, u wont even realise 20% of my work/efforts ,now go and die

brb my project ,il reopen it for fun ,u can stare and jelly

hf