Any Projects Need A Sponsor?

Hello,

Ok so i can be a sponsor of your project (dedicated server, website, forum, protection...), 

if you have some project to be realised which can stay alive atleast some months,

i can help/support you as a sponsor, for more informations add me in skype: badriniki

(dont PM me in this forum please, thx)

(and my english isnt so good also)

what would you get out of it, apart from access to sources ;)

i will get an satisfaction to realise/help realise finally an good(maybe good) server in which people will finally have fun to play, like in our good old times.

about the sources i dont care if you want to know. Dont you think i would better make an annonce about: WTB Source files instead of offering and put my money into dedicated etc... for someone?

i have no more time to create my own server.

Why would you want to give your own money and not get anything back.

That's what I am interested in :)

Edited by Extreamer

Fact is I highly doubt you will find someone like that. Personally I work on my own  = no corruption = no arguments = no sharing packs if someone gets their dummy out. :)

You could get a GM position, but for sure you won't be able to create items, set enchant, edit chars and so on. Just basic stuff, like announcements and blabla :)

At least normal / serious project would do like that.

You could get a GM position, but for sure you won't be able to create items, set enchant, edit chars and so on. Just basic stuff, like announcements and blabla :)

At least normal / serious project would do like that.

Thanks for this excellent post, atleast something new from 8 years of lineage 2 gameplay & developing :) , seriously..

p.s: Still offering an Sponsor service, if someone interested, informations are in the 1st post.

Thanks for this excellent post, atleast something new from 8 years of lineage 2 gameplay & developing :) , seriously..

p.s: Still offering an Sponsor service, if someone interested, informations are in the 1st post.

loled at that part

hahaha what a crap riposte ^^ Only a stupid kid will be your partner ^^

Take care.

Only a "stupid kid" like you will anwser to my topic with such anwsers and such words("lol", "^^",...).

Don't try to be mature.

Only a "stupid kid" like you will anwser to my topic with such anwsers and such words("lol", "^^",...).

Don't try to be mature.

Fact is I don't have to try anything, not for you anyway.

As I said good luck in finding a serious project