Wtb Lol Acc.

Mav3R

So let's Start,as the tittle say's im looking to buy a LoL acc.

so im lf a gold division+ account with more than 85-90 champs.Also i need and some skins..

i offer a silver 5 acc with 77 champs and 3-4 skins and your price, Also i offer a wow acc with the last expansion ''warlords of draenor''. i pay via paysafecard.

Regard's,MaveR

Edited by Mav3R

i offer but i can pay too, also i can give acc + money... depend's seller's price and interesting.. i mean if seller wanna a wow acc i cant give my wow acc.. and if lol acc is more expensive i can boost money.

I sell mine account if u are looking for Account i have many skins and champions also Everything from Runes and all the Rune Pages 
And some Uniques Skins also but its Unranked cause i didnt play the last 1-2 seasons if u are want more infos pm me for price u can log with TeamViewer to see  the Account

I am not a scammer and u will not have problem if u buy it :)

Edited by Dante44®

Im interesting for boost too!

i can help u out ! Just add me in skype: Bastilein1337

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/182673-lol-elo-boosting-all-eu-servers-come-and-get-it/