Pc-Freeze

WhoCaresMyName

Yo Maxcheaters :), my pc is freezing. i am just sitting working or playing some games,talking skype/mummble/youtube/(sometimes it freezes at welcome or when it say's windows starting) etc and my mouse cursor suddenly freezes along with everything else and all sounds just stop(no blue screen black screen or something else).The only way to unfreeze pc is to press the reboot button or unplugging it. Temps memory defrug cCleaner drivers and some other things that i tried are not working.The only suspicious things that i cant understand is a check with event viewer that i read somewhere and the results are here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/niiivb    i dont even know what it say's :p

If somebody can help me i would really appreciate it ;) 

an kai eisai vazelos 8a sou apantisw

tetoies malakies kanei suni8ws i RAM

vgale kai vale ksana tis RAM

kleise to pc kleise kai tin trofodosia apo pisw perimene 10 sec kai ksekina prosektika kai an 8es ka8arisetes oxi me nero alla me oinopneuma i apla me xarti

twra an einai kapoio 8ema me to logismiko... format me kalo backup ta files pou 8es

Run a full scan with your anti-virus and perhaps download and one Anti-Malware and run it too.

Maybe you have virus on your system that slows your performance.