interlude [L2J] L2 Sierra

Absorbed

Crystal Enchant - Update

We've decided to change the maximum armor enchantment value, no you can enchant your armor from +10 to +14 with Crystal Scrolls.

Crystal Scroll Armor (+10 to +14) Rate: 100%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum: www.L2Sierra.com/forum

Edited by Absorbed

Today is THE GRAND OPEN - Are you ready?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum: www.L2Sierra.com/forum

Used petition, tried to say how Duelist stats aren't retail, but he instant closed it. 1 minute later he chat banned my character. Overall a derp land rated -10 / 10.

Edited by I3ase

I tried to say how Duelist stats aren't retail but he instant closed it. 1 minute later he chat banned my character. Overall a derp land rated -10 / 10.

dude nothing is good there,i make with mage full buff+dyes+that apella armor that they say is same like dc robe,978 casting speed,the buffs are lvl1,cat/pony lvl 3 on buffer:))

U have to requip ur armor to take right stats,dc many times when u die in PI, PI is supposed to be party zone but bps are not allowed, farm takes more than official to gear up. Dunno if u rly played ur own server as a player to see what u did.