Frozen Duration Bug

popalo

Question

Hello I have problem with L2j Frozen .. I change time duration on 3600 ( 1 hour ) and songs,dances,chants are on hour, but normal buffs are only 19 minutes and if i change in *.xml so buffs are always on 19 minutes.. And next Example :I'll take buff Wind Walk from buffer .. only 19 minutes, but if i buff wind walk from my skills, i have buff on 1 hour ... 

I do not get it.. Sorry for my bad english.

6 answers to this question

Hello I have problem with L2j Frozen .. I change time duration on 3600 ( 1 hour ) and songs,dances,chants are on hour, but normal buffs are only 19 minutes and if i change in *.xml so buffs are always on 19 minutes.. And next Example :I'll take buff Wind Walk from buffer .. only 19 minutes, but if i buff wind walk from my skills, i have buff on 1 hour ... 

I do not get it.. Sorry for my bad english.

check your configs here you must change the buff time. go to Character.properties and search for EnableModifySkillDuration = True and for SkillDurationList. here you can add your buffs and duration.   SkillDurationList= must look like this:  264,14400;265,14400;266       264= buff id     14400= buff duration

Edited by nikosdevil20

Read all configs before post you made  nikosdevil20 waste 5 minutes of his life in order to give u the answer 

i dont understund what you say. speak greek my english  bad

Edited by nikosdevil20

Read all configs before post you made  nikosdevil20 waste 5 minutes of his life in order to give u the answer 

θέλει να πει πως σκότωσες 5 λεπτά χρονο απο την ζωή σου... και δεν του το ειπες ακριβως

so i cant explain he better...if he want more explain in mxc have alot of guides  if he read he understund what i mean..