Shillen templar !!!

SK is very good on pvp but it needs a skilled player, u got to know how to use this char and u will pwn, a lot of nice debuffs, good p atack, atack speed, if i would make a new char i'd make SK for sure

all you need in oly are the folowing dager critical damage......bow with focus......macro that will change the SK in a spellcaster for the use of the skills drain....and life leach.....trust me 100 m.atack on drain causes a hell lot of damage and buffs you need ww.haste.empower.acumen.deathwhispear.........thats the basic SK hero in oly........Using it for some time SK(hero at it for some time) beat allmost everyone exept summoners.........they are to hard with SK

like all know sk its a pvp tank...its the best defender of a party coz of his cubics he never be debuffed...and i guess its the best tank on l2...not including paladin...he is not a fully tank..its like fighter/tank/bishop :P...if u play high rate and u have max crit rate...use sword woth health if not use focus...add dex dyes...he already got lot of str..thats why he crit so hard =)

btw dont forget use TOD ( touch of dead ) and shackle on oly =) and about buffs try what carebear says.. or just get figther buffs.. "death whisper, focus, might, guidance ( since he dont have good acc ) and haste...

i think that is better use dyes like +4con -4 dex,  sword with health and an armor that give us hp like dark crystal, or imperial or even a doom... why?

becuse the shillien is the tank with less HP

but i never use a shillien knight, thats is only that i think...