high five Lineage ][ Domination(Grand Opening)

Kastien

Hello...

We invite you to join L2Salvation. L2Salvation contains custom armours,cloaks, and weapon. Our main focus has been proper character balance. We are sure you will not be disappointed

The first three clans will receive clan level 10 and full clan skills level 3.

Lineage 2 Salvation is a brand new server brought to you by experienced staff just so you could enjoy playing in our server. We have added loads of features that will improve the quality of your gameplay. If this server matches your criteria for a server you would like to play, we would like to see you in game.

vzt5uJ5.png

"In the grand opening"

*(The first three clans will receive clan level 10 and full clan skills level 3)*

Mdgx7CX.jpg

Custum Armors/Weapons/Accessories all of them are 100% balanced

OXRUI4S.jpg

Castle Lord System, All castle have custum cloak clan leader/members can obtain that cloak...In all castles

Server is currently online ( Beta phase )

Grand Opening (  25/04/14 - 18:00 GMT +2 )

"In the grand opening"

*(The first three clans will receive clan level 10 and full clan skills level 3)*

What beta dude

This guy spams topzone and maxcheaters ,on maxcheaters he did 5 topics on same page and on topzone he was doing 20 topics ,moderator had to ban him

His server is specially made for 13 years old and he looks corrupted

Anything more?

I'm not defending anybody to make it clear. But how can you know it's corrupted if it didn't even start ? :P

I know that you are trying to make every server around look good because your's is starting in 3 days. But keep it down buddy, let's play fair :P

Edited by Kukiman

You are being so self-confident, I can guarantee you, that your server will fail within 1-2 weeks. I will make a screenshot, and on the day that your crap server dies, I will send it to you, post it on maxcheaters forum, at your server's forum so you can actually see how crap it was :). Never say that you will reach 400-500 players EASILY in a few days, because it hardly ever happens, even to the best pvp servers around. None of them had +500 after 1st week. Aeron had ~50 for a week, that it started growing constantly up to 1k, and then it failed. You will NOT even reach 200 REAL online, see you there. I am not hating, but being such a self-confident d1ckhead makes me sick. End of discussion about your server right now, keep it for yourself.

You are being so self-confident, I can guarantee you, that your server will fail within 1-2 weeks. I will make a screenshot, and on the day that your crap server dies, I will send it to you, post it on maxcheaters forum, at your server's forum so you can actually see how crap it was :). Never say that you will reach 400-500 players EASILY in a few days, because it hardly ever happens, even to the best pvp servers around. None of them had +500 after 1st week. Aeron had ~50 for a week, that it started growing constantly up to 1k, and then it failed. You will NOT even reach 200 REAL online, see you there. I am not hating, but being such a self-confident d1ckhead makes me sick. End of discussion about your server right now, keep it for yourself.

Money is the key. DIdnt said i will have 400-500 at opening ,i expect at 200 real online or a bit more! it would be a miracle to have 400 online at opening cuz i didnt start to invest seriously yet (banners/votes on other topsites and so on) 

After i invest ,is becomming so easy to get players from all the world...

I am confident because i know what im doing ;) not fail like other idiot gms around here XD

I am confident because i know what im doing ;) not fail like other idiot gms around here XD

See you in 2 weeks :>. There were hundreds, if not even thousands people like you, talking the same things over and over again. Ultra developers from Russia, Korea, l2Off files, hundreds of investors, sponsors, thousands of $$$ every day, and they have all failed. Let's stop the talk for now. Everybody has a big mouth nowadays. Actions are more important then words :)