interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Renaissance

iSeone

Sublimity is up for like a month but I dont see u there. Maybe cuz u are lightheaded dumbasses who refuse to ally with any other clan and take part in da competition ? Who knows..I guess u wanna prove to small and unorganized java clams dat u are some hot shots lulz.

sublimity was a crappy server and it failed too fast. 1 month or 1.5 and u think it's successful? they have -50% or more their population so, count it as dead server.

sublimity was a crappy server and it failed too fast. 1 month or 1.5 and u think it's successful? they have -50% or more their population so, count it as dead server.

Maybe u got jizz in yo head and u got confused there. U call it a crappy srv cuz no clan would take u in? Trust me when I say it sux to ride solo in those kind of servers. 1 month is called successful nowadays,yeah. And even if their number dropped after first weeks they still got massive pvps at epics and shits.

To sum up,NOT a dead srv.

Maybe u got jizz in yo head and u got confused there. U call it a crappy srv cuz no clan would take u in? Trust me when I say it sux to ride solo in those kind of servers. 1 month is called successful nowadays,yeah. And even if their number dropped after first weeks they still got massive pvps at epics and shits.

To sum up,NOT a dead srv.

well, i was in unkwonwz . we don't have all the same problem with u. and yes server was bad with those stats like 2k cast or w/e ..anyway, i wonder why are u replying here while u are "in love" with sub? you should be playing there and not wasting time in forums flaming other servers while u are trying to be smart.

all Tilllate Servers was opened for 1 Month but when this guy reached some money closed the server like i sayd Money talking they want money for the Summer because they not working taking every day from Father/Mother 5 Euros and keeping for Dedicated machine thats all i wasted my time with those reborns not again.

lel who would even compare a high rate javaish server to Sublimity.

Sublimity might have customs and all of this stuff but they're applied as frequent updates to keep the community alive(Note:Opal is one of the best developers around and knows the ways around.He made customs similar to S grades' stats.).Sublimity was/is and will always be better than any of these java copy-cats.Sublimity's population might have decreased but that's just randoms/java players that only joined for a week and those BRs/Russians that couldnt handle the competition..There's still people joining and sides are being created.There were ~250 yesterday at AQ & Zaken.You're wrong if you think that server's dying.Server's more alive than ever.You can stay on the forums preeching for a java server that will open instead of joining the BIG fight.

Edited by Phobiaa

At least their forum is not empty like those crap l2pride server's , seem's interesting l2cartel in my opinion was verry populated and balanced , the inbalance was given by auguments in my opinion ... Oh the site is not written on this page but i found it using Google  :-beep- yeah: .  Here is link for website/forum http://l2renaissance.com/