Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello people I am searching for the soundtrack of C4 Client...What I mean? Just go to the following site and listen to it: www.l2smiles.tk

 

Can anyone give me a link?

Posted

Hello people I am searching for the soundtrack of C4 Client...What I mean? Just go to the following site and listen to it: www.l2smiles.tk

 

Can anyone give me a link?

 

look:

http://www.lineage2.com/pds/pds_music.html

is the 1 one

 

Put the call of destiny l2 music download in google and vuala ^^ GL (just kiding i send u pm now =)

Posted

sry guys , i am busy atm , try a ogg convertor and change .ogg(l2 music files) to mp3

Posted

sry guys , i am busy atm , try a ogg convertor and change .ogg(l2 music files) to mp3

I can not find these soundtracks..I mean I can not find download links...

Posted

I can not find these soundtracks..I mean I can not find download links...

 

(Local Drive):\Program Files\Lineage II\music\nt_aden.ogg and above this one it has giran , heine etc etc .. use a convertor to make them mp3 or wma so you will be able to run them with windows media player or any similar programm

Posted

(Local Drive):\Program Files\Lineage II\music\nt_aden.ogg and above this one it has giran , heine etc etc .. use a convertor to make them mp3 or wma so you will be able to run them with windows media player or any similar programm

 

Oh Thanks! I am going to try it!

 

PS: Any ideas of this program? Converter program I mean

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..