L2Jeurope Glory Days Server

Hello,

Im working on a new Glory Days pvp server based on L2JEurope pack, and I have a beta server online for testing. As we all know, L2JEurope is a dead project and hasnt been updated in a long time. Im sure many of you worked on this pack, and was wondering if any of you would share his experience/info/fixes.

Also, do you recommend making a Glory Days pvp server?

Edited by Action

allot of missing features, missing quest and npc's and in many instances had bugs as i remeber istinas instance had wrong teleport loc and tauti instance had error's in some lines,and outdated in some places spawn/drop list and others things

I recommend for live for now 10k exp rate if you are in rush.If you add missing npc's/quest/mobs/droplist and some features and fix instances then you can make good 100x server :)

i worked allot on that pack almost raise to valliance and lost all data on HDD due Drive faillure and gave up and dont have time in RL to start all over agan :(

Yes but there is no open source for Lindvior or Valiance. The only reliable pack I found was Awaken-Dev but its not open source so its useless to me.

Do you know any open source projects for Lindvior or Valiance?

We are discussing the Glory Days pack and what issues it has, as well as what other open source projects out there!

When I become interested in buying a crappy pack from some scammer, you will see me in the marketplace section!

You make it sound like there are so many good private packs out there for sale, and that we are cheap for not buying!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/175429-linbvior-god-ch3-server-linbvior-geodata/           Here is lindv pack and geodata,you can start with these even if they are not so good,with work u will make something