interlude [L2J] L2Deathland

Deathland

Dont play on this server wiped more than 20 times. Shit server.

Don't talk if you don't know, im new owner, and we are not l2deathland.COM project. Please, if you want to show your intelligence(not), this is not a place.

Don't talk if you don't know, im new owner, and we are not l2deathland.COM project. Please, if you want to show your intelligence(not), this is not a place.

What made you think I was showing my intelligence? I'm just pointing out facts ( wiped more than 20 times) and making a suggestion toward members of this forum. ( dont join this shitty server) Cheers.

In fact, you should not only point out facts, but read, before doing that. Im new project owner, it was our first start, there were couple other mid rate servers that started almost the same time as we did, NOW I'LL point that most of those servers are closed/wiped, ansld as you can see, we are still up and runing, despite low players count. Server is being fixed always, when i find time(i dedicate couple hrs per day for server core fixing).