How Can I Remove Clan Range From Mobs?

PwnnZ

Question

The title explains everything, just need a small help about it. I just spawn some NPC's mobs like 10 of them, when I attack just the 1, the other 9 attacks together on me. Changed their Aggro from 500 => 0 but still nothing. Also, I tried with the command "//mobgroup" but the NPC mob doesn't attack the people in the server, they are in Idle mode. You hit 'em and they don't attack you, and the "good" thing is that I spawned 4 NPC of them with the command "//mobgroup" and they don't attack all of them on me, like "clan mobs". Any solution to fix it?

6 answers to this question

I restarted it 3 times but still nothing. I'm using l2jfrozen and i fixed every bug on it (I'm still a newbie but it's ok). How can I remove the clan from mobs? Can you write / tell it with "newbies" style? I mean like this:

Go to server/game/config and bla bla bla... 

NOTE: USING L2JFROZEN LATEST VERSION PACK!

Edited by PwnnZ

I'm not using frozen, but well.. npcs.sql, set it to null && 0 :P

`faction_id` varchar(40) DEFAULT NULL,
  `faction_range` decimal(4,0) DEFAULT NULL,
Edited by SweeTs

npcs.sql, set it to null && 0 :P

`faction_id` varchar(40) DEFAULT NULL,
  `faction_range` decimal(4,0) DEFAULT NULL,

Also, aggro. If still it's "not fixed", you're doin' something wrong aka changing wrong mob ID or only one instead of few mobs from your group / custom spot. I don't believe frozen is so broken that it's not working.