interlude [L2Off]Lineage 2 Arien Interlude 20X Beta: 22.03.2014

Saintz

I think you know about Webhosting, then you know that leave time to company change the dns server. 

Anyway, hyperfilter not is the unique service in the world.

your dns servers are 'not' changed/updated. now you are confirming that you were lying before :)

you are not investing all the money you said earlier... you are just using the cheapest services as possible.

well server admins are always like this, lowest costs, highest profits and fuck up the players :)

Edited by MXCDev

Check in gamesite200 what position i am. (and check every day), pmfun, maxcheaters and in others places.  I'm lying too? 

Check too my version of IPB, is nulled? i dont need this sh1ts.

hmm...you need see my cppanel? my launcher? sure, i can show you!

I dont nee lie for good people, otherwise you, come in some topic to try harm my server :)

Maybe you have one server and are worried with the future of him. 

Or was you trying send the ddos packets trying get me down :)

Edited by chT

Check in gamesite200 what position i am. (and check every day), pmfun, maxcheaters and in others places.  I'm lying too? 

Check too my version of IPB, is nulled? i dont need this sh1ts.

hmm...you need see my cppanel? my launcher? sure, i can show you!

yay excuses and excuses, but from behind the scenes, everything soooo cheap :)

Hello MXCDev, to be honest with you is first time when I see you, and I am gonna ask you to stop flaming on this topic, " haters gonna hate " this is the motto for you and people  that acts like you. The problem is that we really invested in this project and when I say this I mean we really invested, check other newbie servers, java pts and stupid managements, I don't give names but are like 90% of Mxc or topzone servers, but guess what you play there and you flame on L2OFF projects. We did not launched the server, and you start flame, relax, now we got everything that we need so you can play without any problems from now (ofc you won't play becouse you just flame, spam, qqthxbb but I'm just saying) I do not want to start the flames, actually I am the guy with the "peace" but I hate when we invest in big advertising, on L2OFF files, on developers, webdesigners, GMs and people like you denigrates us becouse -you feel bad today/you don't like us/ we had a minor problem not even on BETA phase-

Q:Why don't people like you do servers? 
A: Unknown Answer. But I will answer for you, no "adena", lack knowledge, or tried and failed ofcourse (now just spamming, is free, cheap and funny?)

Lets end with this and if you want to support us ok, if not just flame off and leave the topic please, it's the best way.

Thank you and hope you can understand us. (I spoked in generally about this issues do not get it like a flame/fight whatever)

Hello MXCDev, to be honest with you is first time when I see you, and I am gonna ask you to stop flaming on this topic, " haters gonna hate " this is the motto for you and people  that acts like you. The problem is that we really invested in this project and when I say this I mean we really invested, check other newbie servers, java pts and stupid managements, I don't give names but are like 90% of Mxc or topzone servers, but guess what you play there and you flame on L2OFF projects. We did not launched the server, and you start flame, relax, now we got everything that we need so you can play without any problems from now (ofc you won't play becouse you just flame, spam, qqthxbb but I'm just saying) I do not want to start the flames, actually I am the guy with the "peace" but I hate when we invest in big advertising, on L2OFF files, on developers, webdesigners, GMs and people like you denigrates us becouse -you feel bad today/you don't like us/ we had a minor problem not even on BETA phase-

Q:Why don't people like you do servers? 

A: Unknown Answer. But I will answer for you, no "adena", lack knowledge, or tried and failed ofcourse (now just spamming, is free, cheap and funny?)

Lets end with this and if you want to support us ok, if not just flame off and leave the topic please, it's the best way.

Thank you and hope you can understand us. (I spoked in generally about this issues do not get it like a flame/fight whatever)

i would consider it as a flame if all what I said was incorrect, unfortunately the facts are not incorrect...

invest in decent services, so people with a 'brain' will see that you have decent things...

Edited by MXCDev

There are no people with brain, if I see this people with brain I will pay them with 300E. All of you play on Java servers and custom retarded servers. You don't know what is pure L2 (Not you most of people) 

We're on another category so take it as you wish but just stop posting here 

There are no people with brain, if I see this people with brain I will pay them with 300E. All of you play on Java servers and custom retarded servers. You don't know what is pure L2 (Not you most of people) 

^___^

Although it's still early, the forum activity is very low. I think you should delay the launch date and focus on advertising. A project like this needs more than 300-400 people to be successful. You can make a promo video, and even add more sites for people to vote. Maybe if you disable the grand bosses (like you did with cursed weapons) for the first week, so everyone has more time to organise their cps etc. You don't get any second chances today, so don't rush!

All of you play on Java servers and custom retarded servers. You don't know what is pure L2 (Not you most of people) 

I agree 100% with you on this. And that's why you need to keep this project close to retail like, without mana drugs. We need balance on the server!

Edited by adsfa

Indeed, this is what we're trying to do, we increased the rates to 20x but this does not mean is a pvp server, is a low-mid-rate server that keeps a part of retail-gaming on, so mana pots or mana drugs are not included on this, prophecies,dance songs and retail and many things. About the populations, we gonna have people for sure, it earlier to talk about people, we have banners everywhere, the only "problem" is that we open the server next month and people want to play now.