[Valiance] L2Fusion

Jynx

17GB and this is the patch of the server??? First of all if that's the client where's the setup.exe for installation?... Anyways Downloading and i will join. Good Luck

no, its the valiance client that has 17GB.

Getting crit on launching game

What is the error? Is this what you've done to patch your client?

FusionTutorial.gif

Sorry for the late answer. I do not check Maxcheaters as much as I check our forums.

Step by step guide here: http://www.l2-fusion.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/16-beta-time/

Edited by Jynx

Good Night Jynx, 

I play Lineage 2 since 2007, and the server game here in Brazil went through updates in the chronicles to the present we are playing: High Five, 

Researching I learned from a server running at Valiance chronic and I was very excited, I downloaded the client and Patch Fusion, 

I would like to ask you about the Fusion server it has happened to me once to devote seven years of playing on a server and lose my char due to a wipe from the Staff, an archer named Dante, this Fusion server is reliable with respect the lifetime of the air and concern for their players? 

I have created a char and I want to devote myself in his career, and would not want to risk losing it in the future, 

I thank you for the attention and await a response, hug.  ^-^

1394817210.jpg

Edited by Orfeu

Good Night Jynx, 
I play Lineage 2 since 2007, and the server game here in Brazil went through updates in the chronicles to the present we are playing: High Five, 
Researching I learned from a server running at Valiance chronic and I was very excited, I downloaded the client and Patch Fusion, 
I would like to ask you about the Fusion server it has happened to me once to devote seven years of playing on a server and lose my char due to a wipe from the Staff, an archer named Dante, this Fusion server is reliable with respect the lifetime of the air and concern for their players? 
I have created a char and I want to devote myself in his career, and would not want to risk losing it in the future, 
I thank you for the attention and await a response, hug.  ^-^

1394817210.jpg

While it is impossible for me to predict how long will the project live, I can assure you the staff have been hard at it and intend to keep things up for a long time to come.

How long do you intend to play!? :)

EDIT:::

This server is h5 with GoD mixed !

It has h5 npcs inside + H5 XP system, VP doesn't even work + L2 store is empty (that's the only i noticed and i quit).

Here is a screenshot:

attachicon.gifasdasd.jpg

Indeed. We even still have the Territory Wars!

(quite?) a few things from High Five may still be present on our server, because that's the base we used. No, we didn't write a server from scratch for GoD+. :)

Edited by Jynx

While it is impossible for me to predict how long will the project live, I can assure you the staff have been hard at it and intend to keep things up for a long time to come.

How long do you intend to play!? :)

My char is already created in Fusion Server, my wife also created a char, in relation to game time we play endlessly, but this will depend on the time that the server will stay on, I hope the Staff has a durable design because we want play and stay in the server.  O0  

Looks like you are enjoying Yiana beta. That's great! :)

Boot: Yiana launch is scheduled for the 26th at 7PM CET. You should see a countdown on the page you land on when visiting our website, where you can see Yiana intro.

Edited by Jynx