Questions About L2Blaze X30

iGroparu

So im looking for a l2 server and i do prefer mid rate's with good population, and i came up to see l2blaze page and they say they have 1600 players online at the moment . But is that real or its just a loot of boxes made in evry single town ? Btw how's the comunity there alrleady overgeared and stuff like that ? And when the server started?

Btw can someone reccomend me a good L2 mid rate server that is goin 2 start or has allraedy started but new players still have a chance :D.

1st of all you can asnwer most of this question at theyr page-forum

and there are about 400 active player all otheres are boxes etc

p.s. if you want huge comiunity chek ru servers

Edited by SkySkase

L2 blaze is a full corupted server , with max 400 people online ( the others are edit and offline shops ) . blaze has opened like 200 times in the past and always last 1 month. The server owners are doing this project for their profit and the dont care about the servers reputation. thats why you will find there the mostly desperate clans and random people. I Can recomend you an upcoming server with 3-4k Online in the first month and a garantee that will open from 6 to  8 months with till it start dying slowly. This server is the l2 cleacer ( l2cleaver.com ) . if you want my oppinion stay away from blaze and servers like blaze. ;) have fun.

So im looking for a l2 server and i do prefer mid rate's with good population, and i came up to see l2blaze page and they say they have 1600 players online at the moment . But is that real or its just a loot of boxes made in evry single town ? Btw how's the comunity there alrleady overgeared and stuff like that ? And when the server started?

Btw can someone reccomend me a good L2 mid rate server that is goin 2 start or has allraedy started but new players still have a chance :D.

http://l2-precious.eu/

Server will start at the next week

Join our forum for more info