[AB] Help me add on to this, I know this can be so much more

WebM0nst3r

Okay, few days ago I was bored in AB because I stupidly chose Alliance a long time ago and we always lose. So I was just mounted up running all over LM and of course I run into what looked like a nice little afk / glitch / etc I'm not really sure, I have'nt fully explored it.

Here's what you do, mount up go to LM

1. Once at the LM go to this tree

efasdasdahr3.jpg

2. Now facing the same way my toon is facing there is a little ledge that if your MOUNTED up, you can make by jumping from the little tree you sit upon, up to the ledge.

3. Now that you've done the first part, time to test your wall climbing skills. Right after you make the ledge go to your right, there will be yet another ledge a bit higher up than the first one. STAY MOUNTED THE WHOLE TIME. Yes, you have to wall climb mounted, it is indeed a bitch, especially after they screwed with the physics to prevent wall climbing. There is a 85 degree angle wall in front of you, climb it, it is facing the back of the ACTUAL mill at LM. Here is a picture ... wait, let my piece of shit net load imageshack for me, be right back.

width=640 height=400http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5184/sdasdasdasdwh4.jpg[/img]

As you can see we were getting brutally owned by Horde in this AB. So I was rushing and kept falling. But that picture should give you the idea. Oh, and trust me, it's really ****ing annoying trying to climb it.

4. Once and if, you can get up the ledge, guess what there is? Yup! Another ledge. I have yet to find a spot that tickles my fancy to try and wall climb, but there has to be something... It's a pretty big area too.

This is not finished, and I shared this so you guys could help me and the community find something more, so please! Next time your in AB just try this a few times and see if you get anywhere.

• 4 months later...

I tried this and actually got onto this ledge (yeeaaah :D)

but I couldn't get up the other wall. :/

what's more I think it's kinda useless to go there because it possibly has NOTHING...

AND you're not going to find anyone else... :P

• 2 weeks later...