Psc To Paypal Method

Deamnd

paysafecard.jpeg  right_arrow.png  paypal_90917.jpg

Welcome to My Topic Guys.
I Want to sell a method about making paysafecard to paypal exchanges. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First of all, let me show you your benefits 

• Paypal Verified Account(You take a paypal verified account with the method)

• Exchange your paysafecard instant without waiting

• No More than 5-8% Exchange rate for your paysafecard to paypal exchanges

• You can take the money you wasted on the method via making exchanges and keeping your rate

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I Can tell your from now that is not with betting sits or risking your money. Remember when you put your money in a betting site you have 5% posibility to lose your money without doing anything. And nowdays in the most of countries withdraw via paypal is not allowed. But with my method you can make exchange with a very-very small rate and without risk.

Prices: 10 Euro 

Pay Method:

Paypal:Available

Paysafecard:Available

Limited Copies

0/10

If you want to buy pm me with your skype or just pm me!

Edited by Rebellos

Really?Could you show me?

They are many ,yunacard is ok for begin,im not sure if you can still exchange with it tho cuz they made some changes.

I will not tell you the website,nor share it. Maybe you gonna sell it too ;)

Edited by Matthew