interlude [L2J]L2 Occult(Unique High Rate)

sTNL

After months of working, I gladly present you: Lineage 2 Occult.

Aren't you tired of all those servers where avoiding monotony is an impossible task? Don't you miss enjoying the old lineage 2 interlude gameplay without swimming in bugs, stereotypes and low-intellect game masters that don't even understand what gameplay means? Well, if so, don't worry. Hopefully your secret wishes will soon come true.

Lineage 2 Occult is a private l2j project(secret source) built by a professional developer and reworked by me. A sponsor that has no access to the data base is also involved.

The features, so far, are:

-Instant level 79. Max level 80

-Whole TOI used as farming/raids/other zone. Teleport until TOI 5.

-Every custom NPC built from 0.

-Custom jewels and an underwear with low stats.

-Reworked fishing system.

-Weekly global events with worthy drops.

-Close to impeccable class balance.

-Custom economy system.

-Custom quests(soon).

-Reworked enchanting system.(replaced the scrolls with precious stones and failure only lowers the enchant value by 1; Even so, the rates are calculated in order to make you praise the lord if you reach +16)

-Subclass, class change and noble do not require quests.

-Donation will never reward you with exclusivity, but only comfort. Actually I thought a lot about this and I wanted to disable donations but then I decided the server's gotta evolve somehow, and that's through the donations, because many money and time have already been spent.

-Reworked clan reputation system.

-First 3 active clans are rewarded by the following pattern: 1st: Level 6+5,000 Clan Reputation, 2nd: Level 6, 3rd: 5,000 CRP.

-Other.

ETA: 15-20 february.

Edited by sTNL

-Whole TOI used as farming/raids/other zone. Teleport until TOI 5(last farming level).

AT FUCKIN LAST, TOI AS FARMING ZONE. I cant remember which was da last srv I played on dat had TOI as custom farming zone,so many years ago lol. Simply one of da best areas and mucho respect to u for havin dis idea. Im so thrilled cuz I had like my best pvps in TOI floors,dats why Im in emorage mode xD

Cant w8!

AT FUCKIN LAST, TOI AS FARMING ZONE. I cant remember which was da last srv I played on dat had TOI as custom farming zone,so many years ago lol. Simply one of da best areas and mucho respect to u for havin dis idea. Im so thrilled cuz I had like my best pvps in TOI floors,dats why Im in emorage mode xD

Cant w8!

if this server have correct geodata and pathnote then TOI will be gr8 for pvp and farming but if not then .... saggi will own :)

if this server have correct geodata and pathnote then TOI will be gr8 for pvp and farming but if not then .... saggi will own :)

We do have the best geodata out there. Mobs don't get stuck, no wall hit etc.

Glad to see the positive feedback :)

• 2 weeks later...