Problem With Custom Mask

Hello i have one problem with my custom mask. I can see the mask on my inventory and i can equip too but when i put mask id on multisell when i go to shop it show me black icon and it gives me error. 

Hello i have one problem with my custom mask. I can see the mask on my inventory and i can equip too but when i put mask id on multisell when i go to shop it show me black icon and it gives me error. 

something is wrong with the client files that's why you can't see it and you got error everytime you try to see it at shop

what helmet is this? maybe you don't got all client files.

Yes guyz i have put all on armorgrp and itemname. i can  create item on my invenvtory and i can wear mask i can see all.. but only when i put mask  in shop i always see mask black icon and it gives me error

Yes guyz i have put all on armorgrp and itemname. i can  create item on my invenvtory and i can wear mask i can see all.. but only when i put mask  in shop i always see mask black icon and it gives me error

in your inventory you see the all icons/textures?