L2J Interlude (C6) Files Help

milushev

Question

Hello, im looking for a c6 l2j files (database,login). can someone give me some link's to download them? and ofc some info about what mysql,java,navicat i have to use.. (dont laught im new..:) )

9 answers to this question

Hello, im looking for a c6 l2j files (database,login). can someone give me some link's to download them? and ofc some info about what mysql,java,navicat i have to use.. (dont laught im new.. :) )

you want pack with source or just one l2jpack?

take this  it's l2jfrozen source compiled by me before some weeks open win rar and you will find one folder with name "build" on those 2 rars (L2jFrozen_Datapack and L2jFrozen_Gameserver) extrack the rar files you will find inside them in your desktop or where you want to put your server files and then check one guide here or on youtube on how to build a server :)

take this  it's l2jfrozen source compiled by me before some weeks open win rar and you will find one folder with name "build" on those 2 rars (L2jFrozen_Datapack and L2jFrozen_Gameserver) extrack the rar files you will find inside them in your desktop or where you want to put your server files and then check one guide here or on youtube on how to build a server :)

Thanks a lot!

weird cause right now we speak on skype and he still have problems

i have give him 2 server files with sources backups  and patches.

Maybe, he don't know how to install them.

the problem "im looking for a c6 l2j files (database,login)."

it's solved