L2mega WTF is going on?

Since this is general discussion, I give a shout to anyone who knows what the F*** is going with L2mega (www.l2mega.org). This was an interlude l2off (I think) server which was in the first place of the gamesites200 site for a couple of weeks. I've play it since january and there was 100-200 ppl online, after it got in first place in the top 200 it got from 100 to 1000 in 3-4 days and the server started to get hacked, restarted, and a lot of other sh*t. GM's were the most incredible staff I encounter in a server, answering every problem and bug report I made... now the site doesn't update, don't answer from them, server it's up and restarted every 5 minutes...

So, everyone knows what's going on? I supose a lot of ppl here played in that server so maybe someone has contact with one of the admins/gms... I'll be up again or should I start looking for another server?

Well Read what they said :

How are observing, today we have trouble throughout the day, connection, server need be restarted and so...

We are again being attacked by another server, and this is causing this problem.

Tomorrow we will exchange our datacenter and machine with a better and more protection against attacks.

We are aware of the disappointment of all with respect to the server that is very unstable, we are under constant attacks, because of this problem and the instability on the server.

Well, we are working on the server in the coming hours, to try to resolve the problem of instability.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that if they actually improve thier server they should get so many atacks :/

But if usay this continues after 1 week .... dude get a new server xD at least that is my opinion

(suerte xD saluII)

Yeah but that was a week ago and it's still down... f*cking l2terror doing the attack cause they copied the server and mega it's still way better. Everything works in mega and terror just SUCKS. When they started to lose players cause ppl found out that mega it's the same server but with everything working I bet that's when they started attacking.

Why they don't let ppl play in peace...

PS: para que mierda estamos hablando en ingles si somos los dos del mismo lugar? :P

PS: para que mierda estamos hablando en ingles si somos los dos del mismo lugar? :P

because this is Lineage II General Discussion [English] xD

P.S. if i were you i would join another server till l2 mega went up again :D