Artmoney - l2OFF

Ok.. since nothing seems to work with hlapex on the L2OFF servers i continued my search and discovered artmoney.

I was wondering if some people already tested things with artmoney on the l2OFF servers?!

Is it worth my try ?

I'll try this program anyways but it would be nice to read some reactions of u guys, since this programm seems quite 'old'

i dunno how it would work like oO i think its for offline games. when you change any value in online game its only client side i think. but someone could check it ;)

ps. without $$ version you can't search values by their changes, so it useless (got like 12k things when searched for my adena ammount)

sry for english, maybe you'll understand me ^^

Ok.. since nothing seems to work with hlapex on the L2OFF servers i continued my search and discovered artmoney.

I was wondering if some people already tested things with artmoney on the l2OFF servers?!

Is it worth my try ?

I'll try this program anyways but it would be nice to read some reactions of u guys, since this programm seems quite 'old'

Hlapex is something like artofmoney....

Hm in what way is it similar to hlapex?

Artmoney makes it possible to change the values of the saved files in ur pc RAM.

While Hlapex is a packet sniffer that captures and send packets to the server.

Hm in what way is it similar to hlapex?

Artmoney makes it possible to change the values of the saved files in ur pc RAM.

While Hlapex is a packet sniffer that captures and send packets to the server.

Hmm sorry confused programs.. I meant an other sniffer and packet sender (i thought it was art of money).....