interlude [L2J] L2~Core~ New Edition (High/mid/faction)

~ILAWJUNIOR~

its not about donates...server is boring there is nothing to do with old core ...server has new npcs ...new type of game ...the fact that u got the same farm zone doesnt say anything ...when u said its old core everyone thought would be exactly the same nothing to be changed so yes u failed ... face the truth

Not Have donate, isnt fail ( tell me the reason why is that server FAIL??) , the patch is Beta

So,any chances to get old core back?:)

Edited by StylezUnlimited

this is not old l2core....this server is suck....only the name is same...nothing else............that farm is suck....apela lvl 2 is suck......tell us what is the same with the old..????

the Npcs are new i know , why we all want to have everything ready infinite adena , all the items +25 pfff come on, the most importan for the players is ~WE DONT LIKE DONATORS~ NEVER LIKE P2W games...... the old core have alot of bugs , many problems with database crash,

Edited by ~ILAWJUNIOR~

the Npcs are new i know , why we all want to have everything ready infinite adena , all the items +25 pfff come on, the most importan for the players is ~WE DONT LIKE DONATORS~ NEVER LIKE P2W games...... the old core have alot of bugs , many problems with database crash,

Come on dude,noone likes this server Give us old core ^_^

Wtf is with this phantom "network" ? You got 8 servers and you do not have enough population for 1 decent server.. 8 servers and you have on C3 0 people, c4 0 people c5 -0 ppl, c6 probably 40-50 (friends and friends of friends of friends) AION - 5 people, goddes 12 people? You call this network but for why you open a network if you do not have people to play on it?

1st off all this is not pigasos

Pigasos at least was speaking engl and not Translate ... (even that pigasos was typing wrong letters )

This is not Old Core....

If someone oppens Old core let say just that Online Players: 400 -700 

Admin or what ever you are, If you want a succsefull server PAY A DDOS PROTECTIONS COMPANY 400+ Euros ...

Unfortunatly ...

Anyway gl even you suck 

I HOPE I SEE OLD CORE AGAIN ......

• 2 weeks later...