Lineage 2 Professional Websites Templates + Fully Working Sw 13 Cms For L2

Hi guys! Since it's bothersome to create new topic each time i create a new template for Lineage ,i decided to upload all the templates here! Be aware that these templates work only with Stress Web 13 ,its very great cms, thats why i have choosed to run the templates with it! You can get the cms fully working with fixes and full translate + support from me for very low price (or you can get the bugged free one or buy for 40 euro from russians and get no support if you're not russian ;p), i will show you how it works in video (You can also buy the templates without it but you will have to rebuild your self ,i will just convert the files into html ,fix links etc)

Tip 1: I can assure you that all templates belong to me and they are coded as well by me, you will receive full website + psd files
Tip 2: I haven't uploaded the videos in HD because of my low-end CPU ,but i can show you images or show you the website in team viewer if the videos are not going to satisfy you enough!
Tip 3: For vote system ,just implement a working npc/client side/mass vote reward ,or you can either buy Engo Account Panel or get client side+php vote system with .getreward command (i dont remember exactly from who is this ,just give a search on MXC)

Tip 4: If you purchase both template and cms ,i will give support/installation, offer details,explanations and more things, if you will have any problem with the current webhost you are using ,my best recommandation is to buy Psomas web (this isnt advertise ,the reason im recommanding his web hosting is because STRESS WEB works just fine there!) if the cms is not going to work on your webhost ,this isnt me to blame but the company your using for not had installing all the php utilis that were necessary for it like Zend for php encryption :)

Tip 5: The prices ive put are not randomly ,they are based on the amount of work ive put on every template ,they are also much cheaper than it should be ;p ,you can still make your offer!

Tip 6: Don't be afraid of doing trades with me ,i never scam people and doing that would just give me a huge disadvantage,loss of time/work/money. We simply discuss, after that you send the money ,i give you what you have requested and i will also take my time to support ,is simple as that.

Tip 7: Some last changes can be made before purchase ;p

Stress Web 13 CMS Preview Example: (i hope these basics will explain you a thing, two)

Stress Web 13 Fixes:
- Captcha code ,works just fine now
- Top 10 pvp
- Top 10 pk
- Forumlinks (for both smf and ipb)

Stress Web 13 Features:
Client Support: [From C4 to Hi5] L2J/L2JPS/L2JFrozen/L2Gold/L2EMU/FirstTeam/L2 Evo/L2Jfree/L2DC/La2base/Lucera/L2OpenFreya (others are not tested) ,if there will be any problem with a different pack ,is that you will have to fill some sql columns to complete!

Account Settings:
-Registration
-Login with details
-Change email and password (reset password that means)
-Change nick character if enabled
-Change gender if enabled
-Captcha Code
-Teleport to the nearest town
-View items on character and inventory
-Email registration enable,disable
-Vote for mmotop and get reward ingame (mmotop website only)
-Antibrute system

Admin Panel:
-Adding / deleting / editing news
-Adding / deleting / editing of static pages (file download page that mean)
-Adding / deleting / editing polls
-Adding / removing the Site Administrator , change the administrator password
-Configure SMTP
-Setting L2Top & MMOTOP bonuses
-Ban/unban account or characters
-Change characters augment/enchant (not tested)
-Referral system to attract players (included on login page)

CMS news/forum links: (forum links are not included on website but it can be activated with easy as well)
-Publication of news in brief / full news picture news / link to the forum topic
-Withdraw the latest topics from the forum (IPB, phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, XenForo)

Multi server:
-It supports unlimited login/game servers (so it means that you can add more than 1 server that shows status/online etc)

Multi language:
- You can easily add more languages if u want, for now i have made the .ru all in english ,and made the .ru backup

Configurations:
-Telnet (so you can enable access to sql database on another server, for rankings and forum links etc...)
-Change title for server status and page title
-Change dbname (for sql in order to make it connect to ur server database)
-Enable/disable email
-Select primary language
-Enable disable server status
-Enable/disable any ranking u want
-Enable/disable MMOTOP/L2TOP reward
-Enable/disable any login support

Important Notes:
-Depend on the l2j project ur using ,you need to edit sql names from source in order for full ranking system to work and edit the current ones (u need to add column in fieldlist, it also gives u tips how to fix it so u can handle ,olympiad for example require a fix on tables) you can also enable/disable the rankings u want (like Raids/Epics/Olympiad/Rich players and so on...)
-Also some of the above features are not tested because they are not that important but they should work just fine
-Admin page cant be translated due to php encryption but u should handle just fine ,its very easy to use!

OK! So enough with SW13, now let's start with the templates:

Aaron Website Preview:

11rzy1v.jpg

For a better quality ,just go to  http://oi43.tinypic.com/11rzy1v.jpg  

Aaron Video Preview:

Aaron Template Price + SW13: 75 Euro
Aaron Template Price = 60 Euro

Note: Aaron have a new ranking page and new slider

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forge Website Preview: 

10e1pur.jpg

Forge Video Preview:

Forge Template Price + SW13: 55 Euro
Forge Template Price = 40 Euro

Note: Forge have forum links and text announcer on header included as well unlike other templates, recommanded for people who like blue xD!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ankara Website Preview:

1248swj.jpg

Ankara Video Preview:

Ankara Template Price + SW13: 65 Euro
Ankara Template Price= 50 Euro

OK! So that's all with templates for now ,if i will decide to make a new template ,i will upload it here, though it won't be to soon, i got some other things to do now!

Promotion: If you have bought any of my website template at least once, you will get the other templates 30% cheaper! This promotion will be permanent ,the reason im doing this is because the website share similar aspects so consider you're self lucky if you decide to buy more than 1 template!

CMS Price: 15 euro (why pay 15 euro and not get it for free?, sure you can ,fully bugged and russian thats it and spend between 1-3 days to realise how is this cms working and how could you possibly fix all that, not to mention cracking the license ,your choice ;p ,i dont have the right to resell it and im not even doing that,i just sell the fixes/translate and give free support/explanations since noone gives for it and it's sad because this cms rocks from my opinion)

Payment Methods: 

9glxki.jpg

2s0yfi8.jpg

1QmDS.png Sekhmet1995

Edited by Karasu

UP!

Christmas promotion will expire on 28th december ,your chance to buy 20-25% cheaper before x-mas ends 

Edited by Karasu