Looking For An Original Server (See Spoiler)

Alcark

It is interesting, but no hunger system. If you want a hardcore survival game then you should think of making a whole new game. Even if it's using the L2 client.

I'd rather death be meaningful. Gear effect be toned down so that new players are not discouraged to fight older players. And there be more reason to PvP that is not silly Call of Duty reward system for streaks or just simple bragging rights. 

It would also be nice if you adjust the mob density. A lot of people think it's not important, but if you just have mobs evenly spaced out it looks fake and forced. Have mob bunch up. Like they are a community of their own.

In general I assume you want to add things that make sense, from intuition? I think that's a good general direction to follow. Less mindless farm. More doing things that make sense. 

A lot of this is something I always wanted. But IMO you'd need to break everything down in L2 and build from scratch. Not code wise - but the way game works. 

Also not a lot of players play L2 now. But you seem to focus on a larger group play. I think servers nowadays need to not just have a "game that plays itself" but also activities for a large variety of group sizes.

Edited by sandpants

Greetings

We are already beginning to work on the server. I will not go into details of how the systems work, but they do not need complex customizations, that's for sure.

It is interesting, but no hunger system. If you want a hardcore survival game then you should think of making a whole new game.

The food/hunger system is simple, practical and realistic. Actually, It is ready to be implemented.

Gear effect be toned down so that new players are not discouraged to fight older players.

There will be a certain ease of obtaining equipment to a certain point, which is why there will be no great imbalance between the old vs new players, including the way to level up.

And there be more reason to PvP that is not silly Call of Duty reward system for streaks or just simple bragging rights.

Abuse of the system even with protection, lack of realism, among other factors, may be a problem, but you're right. I will have in mind this suggestion.

It would also be nice if you adjust the mob density. A lot of people think it's not important, but if you just have mobs evenly spaced out it looks fake and forced. Have mob bunch up. Like they are a community of their own.

This is important. As well as the server will have mobs watching, others will be on guard or on long rides. It is thought to make them as realistic as possible without going into a lot of customization / programming.

In general I assume you want to add things that make sense, from intuition? I think that's a good general direction to follow. Less mindless farm. More doing things that make sense.

The grind is one of the worst ways to level up. If it were the best, Bots would be a real problem.

A lot of this is something I always wanted. But IMO you'd need to break everything down in L2 and build from scratch. Not code wise - but the way game works. 

Also not a lot of players play L2 now. But you seem to focus on a larger group play. I think servers nowadays need to not just have a "game that plays itself" but also activities for a large variety of group sizes.

Absolutely, it is intended to leave behind the classic servers to create something new, trying to draw the attention of all kinds of players. Depending on the number of players that are obtained in the early stages, It will affect various aspects of the server.

Greetings and thx for your comments