Hello Again :d

EvadeTube

Hello there I'm back online since the terrible things happens to Greece hope everyone is ok some people might be know me some others not.

I'm back in Aus now and looking foreword

Back to university also I'm looking foreword about an l2 server, as been working at Apple as a small Developer "helper" learn to many things about Linux and Java

My name is ilias "yes I'm from Greece"

If some one want to get in touch with me

Add me on skype

Louis.kirtellis

Does Ventic still around ?

The Hit silver Cap is a guide that reveals to Runescape 3 Gold the players of World of Warcraft how to locate silver and make the maximum possible amounts of it in the game. Tony Sanders was probably the best person to do so, because he was the one who had managed so far to make tons of silver. In fact Tony Sanders has managed to hit the silver cap on three of the characters he has made, and he has been working on his 4th character now. This means that he is not a scam, and this is something important.

• 2 weeks later...

Baxter, the former Bafana Bafana and Finland minder, was presented to the players on Wed, having finalized a two-year agreement."We met with the trainer this morning (Tuesday), Old School RS Gold and we are going to Limpopo with our heads organised great," the Bafana goalie said.