interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 - Gigarent

Nefer

Interlude Nostalgia by GigaRent.it

Server L2OFF

logo1.png

At the request of many nostalgic born NOSTALGIA the server L2OFF Interlude in memory of the good old days .

Features:

- Interlude Server L2Off ( no L2J ) .

- Full Rate 10x.

- Stable Fiber Optic Connection 100Mbit .

- Incentives through voting and advertising to the server that will provide the player a variety of rewards.

- Several events fun and engaging for you and your family.

- Service Teamspeak3 always available 24/7 with dedicated channels for Clan Active .

Staff will follow you on your journey always available to help and will be ready to listen to your suggestions .

Good Game.

IMPORTANT:

The server isn't mine. It's a real L2OFF that will stay online for years. Every year~ the server will be updated to new chronicle. The last chronicle will be H5.

The main community is Italian, but as on old server there will be for sure international clan.

The server will be online on Saturday at 10 AM. More information on website. http://www.lineage2.gigarent.it

Since I had to use google translate to find more info as the English forum section appears completely empty on their forum, I think I read something about the maximum box count being 1 (main only). Is this true?

Since I had to use google translate to find more info as the English forum section appears completely empty on their forum, I think I read something about the maximum box count being 1 (main only). Is this true?

Yes,no bots. Every player is unique.

• 5 months later...