[H5] Import .dds Into .utx

KaL

Hello.

I am trying to edit some textures in L2UI_CH3, but I can't import .dds into the .utx.

I tried using l2decrypt and then l2tool, but my client doesn't even start. Also I tried using L2UTXFixer Ct2.3 and then L2tool, but I get CE on client splash. I can't pass utx to UED either with L2Tool.

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? 

Thanks!

why not creating your own one? and trying to edit the old and have trouble with your  client? :o there are so many guides here that you can search and learn how to make your own "everything"

regards :good sir:

deva 

why not stop posting useless info that has nothing to do with the topic?

ui textures have to have their original file edited unless you can make the client 'bind' it to a custom one which is highly unlikely that any of you know how to do. worst case is to export and reimport all of it and save with the same file name. remember to always back up the file if it's a retail one

why not creating your own one? and trying to edit the old and have trouble with your  client? :o there are so many guides here that you can search and learn how to make your own "everything"

regards :good sir:

deva 

Well, because of what Ganja said... I can't change UI texture addresses.

why not stop posting useless info that has nothing to do with the topic?

ui textures have to have their original file edited unless you can make the client 'bind' it to a custom one which is highly unlikely that any of you know how to do. worst case is to export and reimport all of it and save with the same file name. remember to always back up the file if it's a retail one

It's a huge file... I couldn't find any guide about L2Font-e editing on H5, that would more or less work on the same way and check if I'm doing anything wrong.

Is it possible to reimport all files maintaining it's properties? For instance, if I export them with umodel, if I simply import them to Unreal, won't it change? Because on importationg settings, I must set up a compression (DXT), and it goes to all of them at once..

I tried using l2decrypt and then l2tool, but my client doesn't even start. Also I tried using L2UTXFixer Ct2.3 and then L2tool, but I get CE on client splash. I can't pass utx to UED either with L2Tool.

• 2 weeks later...

The creator of the Umodel tool (a Russian guy it seems) know how to re-encrypt the UTX back and make it work, even has a tool for it, offered it for around $50 or something.

I tried to contacted him before via email and facebook, but the guy never answered. May be i'm unlucky.

So I'm still looking for a solution for this now :(