Germany - Lineage

ProJecT

If you download games in Germany, they usually send you a fine of 300-400 euro.

Lineage Interlude is out-dated, can I still download it without getting a fine? Or is it illegal and I should buy it from somewhere?

If you download games in Germany, they usually send you a fine of 300-400 euro.

Lineage Interlude is out-dated, can I still download it without getting a fine? Or is it illegal and I should buy it from somewhere?

lol =))))...300-400 for a downloaded game ...wtf =))

lol =))))...300-400 for a downloaded game ...wtf =))

It depends on the game and there are chances of getting caught. You might not get caught, but I don't want to risk it.

It depends on the game and there are chances of getting caught. You might not get caught, but I don't want to risk it.

lol, just go to a internet caffe, stay for 1-2 hours, download the game, put it on a DVD/USB stick, and gtfo of there...

lol, just go to a internet caffe, stay for 1-2 hours, download the game, put it on a DVD/USB stick, and gtfo of there...

There are no Internet cafes where I live(and I don't think there is in Germany any).

You most definitely wouldn't get caught downloading ANY version of Lineage II 

Not even the latest, since that one is free to download to begin with. 

Believe me, I live in Germany myself and have already been caught once. L2 has no risks of that kind.

You most definitely wouldn't get caught downloading ANY version of Lineage II 

Not even the latest, since that one is free to download to begin with. 

Believe me, I live in Germany myself and have already been caught once. L2 has no risks of that kind.

Thanks. Lock it.