Ideas About Mid Rate Server..!

Hello maxcheaters..!

so almost a month ago i've started making a high five mid rate server..!

my target is to make not something very special and unique... but something good with many things to do and with a nice build from when a character start playing on server to the day that he will be full.!

when i will make rework on the build of server and on some htmls (gmshop and buffer) i will open a test server about the balance, the farm, any bugs, etc.

so... what i have on my mind?

i want a normal server with not custom things on xp (i mean the player will level up normally from catacombs, necropolis or anywhere else) cause i want players to use as much as is possible more areas on the server.. (is good and funny to teleport around the world of Lineage)

when the player will reach 85 level he will can farm on some areas i have put (easy farm, hard farm and party farm).

Items:

i have something "special" about this part..! i think... when a player will start the game.. he will have the normal no grade armor.. when he will can equip the D grade armor i will have a way on GM shop to give his No grade armor and less adena than normal cost to buy the d grade armor... the same with C, B, A, S.

S80 and S84 will not have this option cause on high level every player maybe want something different... like dagger want Vorpal... mages want Elegia, etc.

the only custom thing that i have on my miind to put on the server is a custom armor (Ferrum) that it will have Improved stats of Elegia.. not something special... the armor is like an armor of GoD but with other color..! maybe not custom weapons except if i will put GoD weapons.. tattoos and others will not changed.. will give the original stats..! (i don't want to improve tattoos cause of "custom" stats and that will be drive to a good unbalance..!)

GM will have on most categories, GM's items.. i mean he can buy every item from this category that exist on the server (like agathions etc.).

Farm and PvP:

i've already made an easy farm area.. (safe zone)

i want to make a hard farm area (pvp zone)

a party farm area

and 1 or 2 custom PvP areas...

about the pvp areas part, i want a pvp area that the players will can play pvp alone or with party and an area that parties are not allowed and propably if i will put this area, i will make it the players will not have their real names.

Server's codes:

i've already put these codes and system (is from change log file so i c/p)

[18/9/2013] Cannot Trade while in Combat - OK! (restrict cause while playing pvp, the enemy was making trade and his enemy was stopping the attack)
[18/9/2013] Restart restrict on TvT Event - OK! (player cannot restart or Exit from TvT event)
[18/9/2013] PvP Related chat system - OK! [players need some pvp to speak on global, trade chat (shout chat: global chat | trade chat: territory's chat)]
[18/9/2013] Stuck Subclass Fix - OK! (i've put a restrict on subclass cause from my experience i know that exist only 1 way to make a stucksub: you are killing a mob and you change to main class to get the skills)
[18/9/2013] L2 Walker Protection - OK! (Old program but i've put it just for safe)

[19/9/2013] Custom Title On New Created Chars - OK!
[19/9/2013] Flagged and Combat players cannot use GK - OK!
[19/9/2013] Disallow Tanks to equip bow - OK! [cause of many requests on my old server.. tanks are very OP with bows (in oly he can equip it)]

[20/9/2013] Movement Flood Protection - OK! (just a little flood protection on movement requests. as many guys doing, we are pressing many many clicks to move.. with this protection you will still press the click but the server will get the request only if not in the protection limit: 400ms, 0,4 seconds)
[20/9/2013] PvP Color System - OK! (just a smart color system, is good to have something special from other players like title color)

[22/9/2013] Clan Skills without Restart - OK! (i tested that this code is not pack based and is annoying to restart.. so that action no more need!)
[22/9/2013] Nerf Daggers & Archers while use Heavy - OK! (daggers and archers with Heavy armors are very OP.. so now with Heavy armor will deal only the 50% of their base damage)

[23/9/2013] CTF Event - OK!
[23/9/2013] Private Store Coin - OK! (players will sell with the server's custom currency on private stores. I've put that to make private stores more usefull)

[25/9/2013] Mob Drop Preview Panel - OK! (this inform you the stats and the drops from a champion only by pressing shift + click on mob)
[25/9/2013] Anti-AFK on TvT - OK! (a system that is checking the location of player every minute.. if the player is in the same location in 4 checks, he will be kicked from the game)
[25/9/2013] .repair Voiced Command - OK! (by using this command you can repair a char by removing his shortcuts, keyboard configurations, moving his paperdoll items to invertory and teleporting you to Floran Village)

[27/09/2013] Enchant Limit Before Ban - OK! (every player that will have an item over the limit)

[29/09/2013] Cannot Enchant while Trading - OK!
[29/09/2013] Player cannot drain HP from mobs while in flag - OK!

[01/10/2013] Anti-KS mobs system - OK! (the player that will deal the most damage on the monster will get and the reward)

[10/10/2013] Double Xp on Saturdays - OK! (i think this is very usefull and funny)

[11/10/2013] MultiFuction Zone - OK! (maybe pvp restrict area)

NPCs:
I have 3 npc until now on my server:
1. Scheme Buffer
2. GM Shop
3. Gatekeeper
I don't want to putcustom augument, symbol maker or subclass master cause is a mid rate server and i want to make it to use and the official npc!
subclass masters are giving you the subclass only for their race.!

Limits & Success Rate:
Safe Enchant: +4
Max Enchant: +16
normal scroll enchant: 65%
blessed scroll enchant: 85%
Max Element limit: level 7
Attribute Stone success: 50%
Attribute crystal success: 40%

I want Your opinion about my server and your ideas... for example: doesn't you like the server? do you want to see something more on developing side or in-game side? doesn't you like something?
I will be glad to hear your feedback and your ideas that you think will do the server something unique and funny!

I understand that you mean good and want to do this, but i see nothing not done before. Hell i dont even think theres anything new we can do to make this game any better at all.

for this reason i've made this topic... to give me your ideas to make a server for the best L2 experience

if you have fantasy.. you can make a unique server and without put something more... all is about the build...

what i mean? i will give you an example!

L2 Pride... very old server, enough balanced, good staff and good developing..! but his build is just so fu.cking terrible... the only class you can farm good is the kamael... on cave of trials (farm area) any other class is a little bit useless... and you know why? cause the owner or developer has removed the effect of drain buffs like dance of the vampire.. and then the player is going for farm and cause without drain he is dying or going back to town all the time..! and that thing making the farm side to a very borring thing.!

Edited by xXObanXx