What would make Lineage 2 intresting again?

ZaNteR

Lets face it lineage 2 is almost 10 years old. Even in Lidvior it still has the same 10 year old gameplay and look. Every update adds nothing but more stuff to keep old players busy.

Imo the game needs a complete overhaul.

First in graphics. The visuals although they stand good for so many years they are just dull compared to newer games. They need to add more details and make the enviroment more lively. Also the character movement should be improved, if they added an option to make it like aion (jumping, moving with w,a,d,s etc.) that would be cool. Another thing id like to see is more options in character appearance.

Another thing i'd change is all areas, if i were ncsoft i would make it like a comet crashed near gludio because Gran Kain got pissed and everything got destroyed. That would make all old areas look new again and the all the towns, villaged and castles rebuild/reimaged.

I will add some more later.

What do you think would make lineage 2 more instresting for you?

P.S: Dont start with useless topic blah blah blah, this is an instresting discussion topic.

The problem is that L2 is kind of retired how can I say it.

There aren't things that you can do.

Even fresh ideas from new developers cannot bring back the old good times in C4,C5,C6.

Think about it.

The problem is that L2 is kind of retired how can I say it.

There aren't things that you can do.

Even fresh ideas from new developers cannot bring back the old good times in C4,C5,C6.

Think about it.

Thats what im saying the game needs a complete redo. Graphics, gameplay, concept changes.

P.S: This is the second time i see someone ingoring completely the initial post and replying like he didnt read it at all, whats up?

Thats what im saying the game needs a complete redo. Graphics, gameplay, concept changes.

P.S: This is the second time i see someone ingoring completely the initial post and replying like he didnt read it at all, whats up?

I didn't ignore you I already answered you.

Sorry if you didn't get that.

The problem isn't the game itself because as you can see they come up with many ideas and updates.

The problem its us, we've been playing this game for so long that it became boring.