[GUIDE] Super Guide All class Transfer QUESTS!

[move]

1st Class Transfers

[/move]

Human

Elf

Dark Elf

Orc

Dwarf

[move]

2nd Class Transfers

[/move]

[move](2nd class Transfer quests need 3 quests)[/move]

Human

Warrior  Warlord              Trial of the Challenger  Test of Trust  Judgment of Champion

Gladiator              Trial of the Challenger  Test of Trust  Judgment of Duelist

Knight   Paladin                Trial of Duty  Test of Trust  Judgment of Healer

Dark Avenger        Trial Of Duty  Test of Trust  Judgment of Witchcraft

Rogue   Treasure Hunter    Trial of Seeker  Test of Trust  Judgment of Searcher

Hawkeye          Trial of Seeker  Test of Trust  Judgment of Sagittarius

Wizard   Sorcerer           Trial of Scholar  Test of Trust  Judgment of Magus

Necromancer     Trial of Scholar  Test of Trust  Judgment of Witchcraft

Warlock             Trial of Scholar  Test of Trust  Judgment of Summoner

Cleric     Bishop               Trial of Pilgrim  Test of Trust  Judgment of Healer

Prophet             Trial of Pilgrim  Test of Trust  Judgment of Reformer

Elf

Elven Knight  Temple Knight  Trial of Duty  Test Of Life  Judgment of Witchcraft 

Sword Singer  Trial of the Challenger  Test Of Life  Judgment of Duelist

Elven Ranger Plains Walker  Trial of Seeker  Test Of Life  Judgment of Searcher

Silver Ranger  Trial of Seeker  Test Of Life  Judgment of Sagittarius

Elven Wizard Spellsinger  Trial of Scholar  Test Of Life  Judgment of Magus

Elemental Summoner  Trial of Scholar  Test Of Life  Judgment of Summoner

Oracle         Elder  Trial of Pilgrim  Test Of Life  Judgment of Reformer

Dark Elf

Palus Knight  Shillien Knight  Trial of Duty  Test Of Fate  Judgment of Witchcraft

Bladedancer  Trial of the Challenger  Test Of Fate  Judgment of Duelist

Assassin     Abyss Walker  Trial of Seeker  Test Of Fate  Judgment of Searcher

Phantom Ranger  Trial of Seeker  Test Of Fate  Judgment of Sagittarius

Dark Wizard    Spellhowler  Trial of Scholar  Test Of Fate  Judgment of Magus

Phantom Summoner  Trial of Scholar  Test Of Fate  Judgment of Summoner

Shillien Oracle  Shillien Elder  Trial of Pilgrim  Test Of Fate  Judgment of Reformer

Orc

Orc Raider  Destroyer  Trial of the Challenger  Test Of Glory  Judgment of Champion

Orc Monk   Tyrant  Trial of the Challenger  Test Of Glory  Judgment of Duelist

Shaman     Overlord  Trial of Pilgrim  Test Of Glory  Judgment of Lor

Warcryer  Trial of Pilgrim  Test Of Glory  Judgment of WarSpirit

Dwarf

Scavenger  Bounty Hunter  Trial Of Guild Member  Test Of Prosperity  Judgment of Searcher

Artisan     Warsmith  Trial Of Guild Member  Test Of Prosperity  Judgment Of Maestro

[move]

3rd Class Transfers[/move]

Human

Warlord            Dreadnought  Succession to the Legend, Dreadnought 

Gladiator           Duelist  Succession to the Legend, Duelist

Paladin             Phoenix Knight  Succession to the Legend, Phoenix Knight

Dark Avenger     Hell Knight  Succession to the Legend, Hell Knight

Treasure Hunter Adventurer  Succession to the Legend, Adventurer

Hawkeye           Sagittarius  Succession to the Legend, Saggitarius

Sorcerer           Archmage  Succession to the Legend, Archmage

Necromancer     Soultaker  Succession to the Legend, SoulTaker

Warlock           Arcana Lord  Succession to the Legend, Arcana Lord

Bishop             Cardinal  Succession to the Legend, Cardinal

Prophet           Hierophant  Succession to the Legend, Hierophant 

Elf

Temple Knight        Eva's Templar  Succession to the Legend, Eva's Templar 

Sword Singer         Sword Muse  Succession to the Legend, Sword Muse

Plains Walker         Wind Rider  Succession to the Legend, Wind Rider

Silver Ranger         Moonlight Sentinel  Succession to the Legend, Moonlight Sentinel

Spellsinger             Mystic Muse  Succession to the Legend, Mystic Muse

Elemental Summoner  Elemental Master  Succession to the Legend, Elemental Master

Elder                     Eva's Saint  Succession to the Legend, Eva's Saint

Dark Elf

Shillien Knight          Shillien Templar  Succession to the Legend, Shillien Templar 

Bladedancer         Spectral Dancer  Succession to the Legend, Spectral Dancer

Abyss Walker       Ghost Hunter  Succession to the Legend, Ghost Hunter

Phantom Ranger   Ghost Sentinel  Succession to the Legend, Ghost Sentinel

Spellhowler           Storm Screamer  Succession to the Legend, Storm Screamer

Phantom Summoner  Spectral Master  Succession to the Legend, Spectral Master

Shillien Elder         Shillien Saint  Succession to the Legend, Shillien Saint

Orc

Destroyer  Titan  Succession to the Legend, Titan 

Tyrant   Grand Khavatari  Succession to the Legend, Grand Khavatari

Overlord Dominator  Succession to the Legend, Dominator

Warcryer Doom Cryer  Succession to the Legend, Doom Cryer

Dwarf

Bounty Hunter  Fortune Seeker  Succession to the Legend, Fortune Seeker

Warsmith     Maestro  Succession to the Legend, Maestro

Special Thanks To my source: L2 Stratics

Guys This Give me ALOOOT of work, so dont mess it up, DONT SPAM on this topic!

//setkarma +1 ^^ (with my target X'D)

enjoy

the original page was much cleaner than this

and you dare to ask karma for a useless copy paste

Yeah original page is much cleaner, But with this topic Mxc users dont need to search out of forum, its one more information on forum!

AND IF YOU WANT I SEND YOU ALL TOPIC, not that you can see, BUT WHAT I HAD TO DO, AND THEN YOU TELL ME IF WAS JUST COPY PASTE!

Never desvalorizate ( sorry if is wrong i dont know how to write this) other guys work!

And i didnt asked for karma i just made a joke! One guy have on his signature that karma is just a stupid thing for people feel more important here! and is what i think, so may be thats true applied at you!

And one more thing, i made the topic for who needs, who doesnt need dont spam!

yes you failed, so dont you realise, you can search and find, but some guys dont, i dont know if you see but from all inteier forum there is guys asking for help, even noobish things, but some guys dont know so many then others... and this topic is for help low raters, so they dont have to search too much, just come here and type class transfer quests and topic apears with all quests they need!... i thinked was a good idea who dont agree with me can coment too....

so you do realize the page you copied was easier to use

I fail to see the point in this thread then

Men stop spaming plz... you know that here its more easier and i play and low rates and this is very usefull i am lost in 3rd class transfer job ty maduser AWESOME JOB!!

PS: IF i was moderator(impossible..:P) it was +1 for me..xD

omg, if i can change karma i'll set -1 to you...I think u know why

hahahahahahah xDDDDDD

This happend whit many other things .. for example all the usless guides of  sufferwounds that u can found in 10 seconds in the ofi page stratics or pm fun xD

any way u took the time to do this xD so gj?

I think u know why

No i dont know why... explain please....

hahahahahahah xDDDDDD

This happend whit many other things .. for example all the usless guides of  sufferwounds that u can found in 10 seconds in the ofi page stratics or pm fun xD

any way u took the time to do this xD so gj?

thanks by the complement but, you think all class transfer quests useless?oO

Yeah it took me time and i think that important, and i used search before, there is any topic about class transfers... i thinked that this should help but ok...

No i dont know why... explain please....

thanks by the complement but, you think all class transfer quests useless?oO

Yeah it took me time and i think that important, and i used search before, there is any topic about class transfers... i thinked that this should help but ok...

cos at main site it looks better. May be u copy/past all library from www.lineage2.com? :D

cos at main site it looks better. May be u copy/past all library from www.lineage2.com? :D

LOL ofc not... if you noticed its from stractis, and why -1 karma if i didnt made anything wrong? that taked me much time, and i already sayd! DONT WASNT JUST COPY PASTE, who dont belive i can send the codes!

LOL ofc not... if you noticed its from stractis, and why -1 karma if i didnt made anything wrong? that taked me much time, and i already sayd! DONT WASNT JUST COPY PASTE, who dont belive i can send the codes!

hehe, okay -1 karma not need :)