Drawing Cars.

BountyHunter

ye sure..

i call creation from this

13657791.jpg

to this

13657792.jpg

it's my first time doing that and it's better then your "creations"

haha cool but that you do is called virtual tuning is a way different thing google it you will see but this is cool ;D

you 100000000% did it :D

haha cool but that you do is called virtual tuning is a way different thing google it you will see but this is cool ;D

you 100000000% did it :D

hahaha thanks but this who i want to say it's what are you really doing?i can't understand :/

i don't wanna flame your or something i just see that you add text and nothing else maybe you can show us something else from your work to see what you do :)

hahaha thanks but this who i want to say it's what are you really doing?i can't understand :/

i don't wanna flame your or something i just see that you add text and nothing else maybe you can show us something else from your work to see what you do :)

i prepare a little video when i draw it so you can understand how im doing it isn't that hard after little practice i hope another guys start doing it too

i will explain you like this you take the shape of the car like on aston martin then inside you do smth like... texturing draw shapes by hand add effects to them color etc till its get looking like the real car after you finish this you add and reflections if you notice on the alfa's bonet left front theres is my mistake cutted the sky a bit on the reflection and down on the bumper is black which also i forget to fix

on the lamborghini if you noticed the isnt a from windshield and on the bonet insted of plastic caps there are vents :)

i prepare a little video when i draw it so you can understand how im doing it isn't that hard after little practice i hope another guys start doing it too

i will explain you like this you take the shape of the car like on aston martin then inside you do smth like... texturing draw shapes by hand add effects to them color etc till its get looking like the real car after you finish this you add and reflections if you notice on the alfa's bonet left front theres is my mistake cutted the sky a bit on the reflection and down on the bumper is black which also i forget to fix

on the lamborghini if you noticed the isnt a from windshield and on the bonet insted of plastic caps there are vents :)

well now you say me what you do and i realize that it's not nothing :p

i mean you make work it's not just add text or something!

i'll wait to see a video i like it :D

well now you say me what you do and i realize that it's not nothing :p

i mean you make work it's not just add text or something!

i'll wait to see a video i like it :D

Check my latest s2000 i left if on random background from google see how it looks when have no real background :P

Check my latest s2000 i left if on random background from google see how it looks when have no real background :P

indeed if you fix it a little bit and add some more things will be awesome

indeed if you fix it a little bit and add some more things will be awesome

Let me just upload my other lamborghini is full work i take pics of all the progress each time i stoped to take a break :P