[Gr/εν]Eune Account Diamond Iv

Dask

Το account είναι innactive και τρώει decay

Δεν μπορώ να γράψω infos γιατί έχει μέσα άπειρο πράγμα.

95% των runes, 200+ skins (αρκετά legendaries, μαζί και Pulsefire Ezrea/Spirit Guard Udyr)

Όλα τα champions, ~30k IP/1000rp

Diamond Season 2

Όλα τα rare summoner icons και πολλά άλλα

Για ότι πληροφορίες θέλετε στείλτε πμ να σας δώσω σκαιπ να κανονίσουμε.

Τιμή: 350 €

Αν θέλετε παρακάτω μην στείλετε πμ.

PS 1: Δεν έχω e-mail (νομίζω), το main e-mail που είχα το account το έχουν χακάρει και το έχω απενεργοποιήσει. Δεν έχω δοκιμάσει να το αλλάξω, αλλά ξέρω το e-mail, άρα βάζετε το δικό σας.

PS 2: Πληρώνετε 1οι, θα γίνει με middleman τον ψωμα. Του δίνετε τα λεφτά, παίρνετε το account από 'μένα και μετά παίρνω εγώ τα λεφτά από τον ψωμά.

Αυτά.

Translating the first part of the post (for the ones who are interested):

Hey peeps, the account I am selling is currently inactive and getting decayed.

I can't tell you the information of the account because they're so many things inside it.

It currently owns the 95% of the Runes, 200+ skins (including Pulsefire Ezreal and of course Spirit Guard Udyr)

Every single champion, 30k IP/1000 RP.

Diamond in Season 2

Every rare summoner icons and so much other stuff.

For every information you'll need just send me a PM so I can give you my skype and deal.

The price is: 350E, not negotiable. If you offer something less than that, just don't bother PMing me.

PS1: I don't have the e-mail (at least I think so), the main e-mail I had of the account has been hacked and I have disabled it. I haven't tried changing it, but I do know the e-mail, so we can change it to the one of yours.

PS2: We'll trade through middleman, you will give the money to him and then I will give the account to you.

Μαλάκα το σκοτώνεις με τα 350 ευρώ :(

Anyway trusted αν και έχει -4 karma :troll:

Μαλάκα το σκοτώνεις με τα 350 ευρώ :(

Anyway trusted αν και έχει -4 karma :troll:

exei posa skin ;p as ''vgalei'' kati ;p

go 500

exei posa skin ;p as ''vgalei'' kati ;p

go 500

Ρε πραγματικά πέρα από τα skin έχει και σχεδόν όλα τα tier 3 runes, 20 rune pages, όλα τα champions, έχει ήδη μέσα πόσα rp ip. Δηλαδή τα χει γαμήσει όλα.

I can't tell you the information of the account because they're so many things inside it.

It currently owns the 95% of the Runes, 200+ skins (including Pulsefire Ezreal and of course Spirit Guard Udyr)

Diamond in Season 2

For every information you'll need just send me a PM so I can give you my skype and deal.

The price is: 350E, not negotiable. If you offer something less than that, just don't bother PMing me.

PS1: I don't have the e-mail (at least I think so), the main e-mail I had of the account has been hacked and I have disabled it. I haven't tried changing it, but I do know the e-mail, so we can change it to the one of yours.

PS2: We'll trade through middleman, you will give the money to him and then I will give the account to you.

Diamond in Season 2

thanks mate

bump