Big Problem

Hello, I need help im new to this site and i need some help.

What i need help with is what do i do with everything on here, i know how to execute batch files and stuff into navicat and how to paste xml files in the stats folder in my gameserver file but when it comes to the client side i dont know what to do. Can someone please help me. I have 2 files here 1 labled system and the other system textures and in there are the system textures files and in system somthing called itemname-e  and weapongrp  and in the game it says i spawned the items in my inventory but there is no picture. Can anyone help me or send the post to me to show me how to do it i need step by step

Hello, need the l2 File Edit, for the customer that you have . And what it is necessary to do is easy, only you have to open with the File Edit those archives, and to copy the line and to stick it on your weapongrp, of your system.

Sorry for me English  ;)

Hello, need the l2 File Edit, for the customer that you have . And what it is necessary to do is easy, only you have to open with the File Edit those archives, and to copy the line and to stick it on your weapongrp, of your system.

Sorry for me English  ;)

I dont quite understand, can someone or you be a little more spacific by like step by step im a real noob

• 2 months later...