[L2J]L2 Naga

Greekportal

Server is actually VERY nice. I was pretty surprised. For 2 hours couldn't find anything that was buggy. Will test more tomorrow and will post. Admin said that they have .eu domain ready and they are working hard. It will help if we all advertise it a bit. Tomorrow i will add the server to some forums.

Cheers

Server is actually VERY nice. I was pretty surprised. For 2 hours couldn't find anything that was buggy. Will test more tomorrow and will post. Admin said that they have .eu domain ready and they are working hard. It will help if we all advertise it a bit. Tomorrow i will add the server to some forums.

Cheers

i don't know mate i love this client but as i see (from ingame and from the server team) this server will fail..

to bad to say this cauz it's the only epilogue server on nowdays but you will see!

What did you see in game that i didn't? This is beta, there will be globak GL and scheme buffer. There will be .expon .expoff commands. There will be mammons in town. We killed some RBs with friends and they work nicely. What did u see that didn't work? TOday i will test more stuff like quests etc.

What did you see in game that i didn't? This is beta, there will be globak GL and scheme buffer. There will be .expon .expoff commands. There will be mammons in town. We killed some RBs with friends and they work nicely. What did u see that didn't work? TOday i will test more stuff like quests etc.

i'll not say what i see cauz as i say before you have to be sure that the 90% of server things works perfect and features are ok for players to open beta server.

cauz beta means a preview of server!

and as i see this server don't even have the 70% of all things works perfect and full fixed.

with this way you make ppl come and see one fail server and they leave and they will not come back again!

But if you do all things i have say it will be nice for all people to come cauz they will not see a lot of things bad.

anyway it's my opinion!

good luck with this...

i'll not say what i see cauz as i say before you have to be sure that the 90% of server things works perfect and features are ok for players to open beta server.

cauz beta means a preview of server!

and as i see this server don't even have the 70% of all things works perfect and full fixed.

with this way you make ppl come and see one fail server and they leave and they will not come back again!

But if you do all things i have say it will be nice for all people to come cauz they will not see a lot of things bad.

anyway it's my opinion!

good luck with this...

So, you are one of those low people, who will go on and flame, but you won't say anything meaningful? What level are you inside? Have you actually played or tried anything? Because, i am telling you now, i have and i've killed raids and everything works very well. There is no global gk, scheme buffer, vitality npc. These WILL be added, the admins work on it. They've bought .EU domain and they are also working on the website. So, i am pretty sure that you have NO idea what u are talking about. Prove more wrong.

So, you are one of those low people, who will go on and flame, but you won't say anything meaningful? What level are you inside? Have you actually played or tried anything? Because, i am telling you now, i have and i've killed raids and everything works very well. There is no global gk, scheme buffer, vitality npc. These WILL be added, the admins work on it. They've bought .EU domain and they are also working on the website. So, i am pretty sure that you have NO idea what u are talking about. Prove more wrong.

if you don't want to understand what i say just leave it.

don't waste my time please!

and about game i've played on a lot of mid rates epilogue servers and other clients too but this is fail..

i need only 5 minutes to see this so leave it please ;)

Nono, i won't leave it. First of all, i am willing to bet money on the fact, that i've played A LOT more than you. Then, you are a fking retarded kid and i am tired of explaining obvious things to complete morons. This server is in TEST mode, not BETA before release. They are STILL working on it, because there are a lot of things to be implemented. The website will be changed. THere will be buffer and global gk and mammons in giran. Now, retarded kid, tell me what else could you spot in your 5 minutes on it? You are no authority on l2 mid servers to have your opinion matter over facts. Deal with it. That server is going to be good, from what i can see now.

Nono, i won't leave it. First of all, i am willing to bet money on the fact, that i've played A LOT more than you. Then, you are a fking retarded kid and i am tired of explaining obvious things to complete morons. This server is in TEST mode, not BETA before release. They are STILL working on it, because there are a lot of things to be implemented. The website will be changed. THere will be buffer and global gk and mammons in giran. Now, retarded kid, tell me what else could you spot in your 5 minutes on it? You are no authority on l2 mid servers to have your opinion matter over facts. Deal with it. That server is going to be good, from what i can see now.

when you open your server come to speak me ;)

Just this.

It is not my server, you dumb ass. I am just a player who has free time and the required knowledge to test it..

i know that's why i'm saying this ;)

i had my own servers and i know how it is.

i never make those things and i never fail so don't say me ballshiets :)