[R&C]Anime signature

Soula

The font could be better but the thing that bothers me is the font placement which is really annoying for me,in overall this is a nice masterpiece.

I'm kinda newbie aswell so don't trust me 100% but I think that the text must be near the focus of your tag.

And about the signature... dunno if am I the only one who realizes that something happened with the render coz it looks waaay better on the link u gave.

I'm kinda newbie aswell so don't trust me 100% but I think that the text must be near the focus of your tag.

And about the signature... dunno if am I the only one who realizes that something happened with the render coz it looks waaay better on the link u gave.

If i change only the background and not  affecting the render it seems like its 2 things separate

Now even i lower its quality from effects , it seems like 1

If i change only the background and not  affecting the render it seems like its 2 things separate

Now even i lower its quality from effects , it seems like 1

Ye I didn't mean to not touch the render, but it seems like some effect u added has distorsioned the render and nerfed its quality.

And it's an awesome render by the way.

in this case, its more awesome then i thought first. : D

Ιm really clueless about Text positions and fonts styles aswell.

This is my 5th try on signatures , i hope i will learn step by step

you don't need the coolest font, just don't leave it default.

like this:

ZGTShnl.png

the text, if like it:

pJPSxhZ.png