witch dagger ?

patk on dagger just for exping or farming.about that crit damage thing, it doesnt icrease damage of the Blow(if u hit 2k with as+haste u wont hit 2.3k with as+crit damage),it increases ur PATK by that amount when u score critical so instead of criting with 1.2k patk u crit with 1.5k or smth.hope this clears some things

NEVER GET DYNASTY OR ICARUS!

Armor: Draconic, Dynasty, Epic

Weapon: Dark Elven Dagger - Mortal Chance (if your server have)

If not, Angel Slayer - Haste

Remember: dagger doesn't change blow damage. I could have no grade dagger and do same damage as +99999999 dynasty dagger.

the real dagger player would say that you should put on everything you whant it wont matter just know that accurancy afects the success rate of lethals and a dagger  weilder without lethals gets beaten by everyone no matter the gear

the real dagger player would say that you should put on everything you whant it wont matter just know that accurancy afects the success rate of lethals and a dagger  weilder without lethals gets beaten by everyone no matter the gear

lol wtf u say???

u can pvp with d grade dagger? a th for expample can only win in pvp if he have lethal??? LOL

lol wtf since when accuracy=lethal chance?

trust me try it ....... i`ve droped donners wint only a b grade dagger without SA on it in 5 hits lethal after lethal and it was no coincidence thats why lvl 80 elf dagger weilder best .......... exept bluff dont work that well on him

How many times do I have to tell you noobs? THE P ATTACK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DAMAGE, NEITHER DOES ACCURACY!! NEVER waste ANYTHING on a good dagger because you will regret it.

How many times do I have to tell you noobs? THE P ATTACK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DAMAGE, NEITHER DOES ACCURACY!! NEVER waste ANYTHING on a good dagger because you will regret it.

yap yap that accuraty this that it gives more lethals !!! WTF ?!! its imposible !!

and

TS with dyn set + hades dager , light tatto , raid juve :)

what a hell is that hades dagger ??

if the server has customs use light .. and the dagger dosen't matter ... u can have as + 16 + 20 ... cuz the daggerman is based on skills not on weapon .. i use on a srv 500x draconic and as haste +0 and i'm in top 10 .. :D i'm a ghost hunter