Game4Glory [G4G] - Win Games and Earn Money!

VeGe

logo.png

->REGISTER HERE <-

What does Game4Glory do?

Game4Glory makes everyone a part of eSports.

In a nutshell, we facilitate monetized, multiplayer gaming for players of all skill levels. We have a snazzy system in place that allows our users to play their Playstation 3, XBox 360 and/or PC just like they would normally play online, but now against people in their own league.

You can sign up for FREE entry games or PAID entry games (Cowrie Points). We have Game4Glory Marshals that manages all the games. If you win Cowrie Points in any game you can cash these out.

What Games can I Play on Game4Glory?

Currently we have League of Legends games on PC. On Xbox and PS3 we have Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3. We will be adding more gaming titles in future.

What is a Cowrie?

Cowries are Game4Glory Points. You play with them and if you win games Cowries are then accrued to your account. You can either use them to sign up for paid entry games or cash them out. 1 Cowrie Point is worth $0.10 US or 10 Cowries = $1 US.

How do I cash out my Cowries?

You can cash out your Cowries via your PayPal account. You go to "My Account" and select "Sell Cowries". Here you just select the amount of cowries you want to cash out and the PayPal address you want to cash out to. It can take up to 3 days for your money to show in your PayPal account.