[Request] Hi5 or GF server 7+ year players with ideas.

I've been talking to many clans and friends around L2 world, and we all have some ideas for a server, but none of us can just open one (and we all want to play not being admin/gms :P)

Best Rates to get a lot of people and have a stable server --->  x10 (or around that ratio)

Really important and tested features among more than 300 servers:

- Mana potions: Good to have, as a lot of people love them (and even needs them this days). NOT USABLE WHILE FLAGGED/PK (Class balance of game in pvp)

- NPC buffer: The average player of L2 this days, is accustomed to have buffer. A NPC buffer will be fine with buffs ONLY of second class (No cov, cats, CC, dwarfs... improved can be fine and dances/songs only from 2dn class).

- Buff duration: BD and SWS must be a playable char, but there are many lonely wolves that like to be most of the time farming alone so, 6-8-10 min duration on dances will make everyone happy. COV/POW = 3 min more than dances so ---> 9-11-13 min. Cats and Ponys due to the really good buff I'll set them to retail or not max of 3-4min. Other buff to be coherent must be increased up to 30 min and improveds then to 1h.

- Spoil must be retail like (+bonus chance % from server, maybie x8 or even x10) this is NO more than 1 rec/key per mob spoiled and fixed amount of materials in order to not break the economy of the game.

- To make everyone happy, dualbox should be allowed, and the best number is 3 accounts per IP or even 4 max (2 wont be enough for lone wolves, but 3 will)

- Skills autolearn up to lvl 81, Forgotten scrolls lvl 81+ must be adquired as normal (not thoose from improved buffs etc. that's boring as hell). This will be a good moment to talk about donations and events. Thoose scrolls for lazy/solitarie people will be good to be adquired by donation and events.

- About donation system: All servers needs donation, and most of them falls in their own "trap" and just fail cause of donations. Well, donations must be ONLY items and things that other people can make farming/spoiling.  Example: Pack of 100 Varnish of Purity = X donation coin, Pack of 1 x Recipe 60%: Sealed Vesper Breastplate + 18 Sealed Vesper Breastplate Piece = X donation coin. Elemental stones and crystals (with average prices), Knight Epaulettes (With average price and in an amount acurate of the Knight Epaulette drop of fortress: If 1 Fortress full farmed gives 40k KE, packs of 35k  KE at a decent price). Agations, mounts, accesories, RB cloacks (expensive), Enchants Armor and Weapon (Never blessed) from D to S grade, caradines letter, max level  on main + first subclass (yep, only 1 will be fine), Epic quest items: Blooded Fabric x10, Floating Stone, Portal Stone, Tezza Scroll x10...  Are premium accounts a good idea increaseing exp gain drop and spoil? no, they're not instead, I'll add in donation list a Tatoo (or another wear item) wich grants bonus PVE damage, so farming and leveling will be much easier with it, this item will be shadow and duration will be 30 days ;-) it may grant maybie 30%? extra damage vs mobs, and 10% vs RaidBosses and 5% vs Epic Bosses.

As you all see, there are many ways to make donations be worth and balanced 100%. Donations must be a way to reward the player that want/can reward/help the server always in the way of making things easier for him, never any advantage upon players that spend a lot of time getting their stuff... we all must think that all players are important for a server and a player can donate a lot and be a bad comunity member, and other maybie cannot donate anything, but supports the server much more than just money.

Theese are only general ideas, but starting a project with'em for sure will end in a really good server with a lot of people and stable for many many time. The combination of things that "new" "lazy" people likes from L2 servers this days with retail features + granting always PvP retail and balanced will always end in a good end.

PS:  Quests from classes = NO (they are boring as hell), Quests from Nobless = Yes of course (boring, but it's OK), Quest for subclass = No quest will be good, with class will be good too but if there's an alternative way for people that can't kill RBs.

About Heroes and Olympiad: 1 hero per IP (Every hero must be from a player, this will reward players playing classes like PP,WC,BD,SWS etc..), 1 nobless registered on olympiad per IP only (Olympiad feed is really hard to prevent, so best way is 1 nobless only per IP so there are more chances for other people to "catch" points from thoose who want feed). To make olympiad fights everyday, I'll set starting nobless points to 10, and the first time a day any noblesse fights a match (not only register) he/she will earn an extra olympiad point so If a noblesse plays every day, in a period will earn a total of 30 extra points

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, but that's L2 and that problem will be always, 1 noble poer IP reg in olys and good amount of people playing olys will help olympiads to be fair... it's kinda hard to punish oly feed so getting a fair base is the best way to help olympiad to be fair

http://l2oneway.com/

Exp & SP: amount x4

Adena: x5

Seal stones: x4

Adena, Seal stones: chance 100%

Drop: x4

Spoil: x4

Quest items: x2 (not all Quests)

Quest rewards: Exp x2, adena x2

RB drop: chance x4

Epic drop: chance x1

Manor: x2

Party max diff level: 20

Functions:

Full Geodata

Full Anti-Cheat Protection

Server currency CREDITS (1 Credit = 0.01 euros)

1 class change - 10 000 Adena

2 class change - 100 000 Adena

3 class change - 1 000 000 Adena

Ingame shop No items affecting authentic gameplay.

Basical buffer

Ingame Unique DropCalculator

Ingame Unique Auction System

Classical low rate server for easy and comfortable game.

Description:

Dual Box only.

One box in siege area.

Fully authentic gameplay.

Fixed all known game bugs.

Rates[x4] for easy and comfortable game.

Balanced donated shop without gear or items affecting game balance.

Unique international community - players from 50 countries!

Some Custom Features:

* .password voiced command (In game account password change)

* .vote voiced command (take your vote reward)

* .offline voiced command (Trader Offline)

* .clan voiced command (Administration WHC)

.cfg: Various personal settings.

.whoami: More information about your character.

.online: Use this command to see how many online players.

.offline: Use this command when you have private store/manufacture to go in offline mode

.repair: Use this command with an other char of the same account,It will fix you crashed character instantly.

.engage: (Wedding mod) Engages the targeted player.

.divorce: (Wedding mod) You divorce with your partner, You will pay a tax for it.

.gotolove: (Wedding mod) Teleports you to your couple.

* .cfg voiced command for :

..... Autoloot On / Off

..... Show / Dont show Trader

..... Disable Buff

ps:i m only a player on this server,not a staff member,I didn t read every word u wrote,but I know that if u test that server you wil like every inch of it,because i know that what you r looking for is an old school server just like this one^^; test it,you wont be disappointed ,just need ppl^^