[C&C]MaxCheaters Logo V1

DarkDiamond

Hmm It's clean but for the eye it's kind of boring and the lower text ain't really readable might be me but try to use a different font

Same as the upper comment.

Also your bird from avatar is flying or shes doing breakdance? xD

Maybe if i could change the font and move abit the 2 Million posts nearby MaxCheaters could be better?

Thank you all for comments anyways :)

Basicly... who cares ofc 2 milions posts?

Inspire by a theme that people want it like chatting, having fun, gaming.

And definitly change the font rest... give ur shoot.

I agree with IW.

Also there is a big distance between letters.

I don't know if this is made by you or it's was a result of the font that you used.

Off-topic: @IW, congrats bro for being gfx mod. ;)

Don't take this offensively but you have done everything wrong you could have.

I realize you are probably new to this thing, so don't let this sound too harsh but yeah.

The font you picked... personally I think it's just flat-out wrong for this logotype.

Should pick something more default, simpler and cleaner. The font is half the work done already. But picking the right one isn't always easy.

Also you use Bevel & Emboss wrong. Don't use it for now until you get more familiar with it.

And the wrong font-choice goes for your sub-text too. Could have maybe used a faint color gradient on the letters too that would have made it look less bland.

Good luck on the next one though!

Don't take this offensively but you have done everything wrong you could have.

I realize you are probably new to this thing, so don't let this sound to harsh but yeah.

The font you picked... personally I think it's just flat-out wrong for this logotype.

Should pick something more default, simpler and cleaner. The font is half the work done already. But picking the right one isn't always easy.

Also you use Bevel & Emboss wrong. Don't use it for now until you get more familiar with it.

And the wrong font-choice goes for your sub-text too. Could have maybe used a faint color gradient on the letters too that would have made it look less bland.

Good luck on the next one though!

Right now i'm thinking to find a font about gaming style etc.. But i don't know if it's stable with the rest logotype of the forum.. thank you for your words/ideas xDrac