Report Flammer.

InTheEndॐ

After spamming in a post without a point,he called me mentally retarded & it's not spamm topic... Please punish this "guy"

Are you mentally retarded or what? I said to delete my previous post cuz i had some mobile issues.

I guess it was a question, and you can answer him yes or not.

Give more profes if u have them please.

// Edited

And btw... Invis stop using this kind of language and in the future, show some mature atitude.

And stop go off topic in non spam section.

Wait for some Moderator to take action on this.

I guess it was a question, and you can answer him yes or not.

Give more profes if u have them please.

Old members here know that i got some mobile issues and sometimes i quote with an empty reply but he tried to be a smartass.

Anyway since you are trying to start a e-war,on your next stupid reply on me ,all will see how you got unbanned.

Old members here know that i got some mobile issues and sometimes i quote with an empty reply but he tried to be a smartass.

Anyway since you are trying to start a e-war,on your next stupid reply on me ,all will see how you got unbanned.

You talking to me?

Anyway since you are trying to start a e-war,on your next stupid reply on me , all will see how you got unbanned.

Im really interested to see it since you know "how".

I didn't spoke you about Empty reply,but for the first one. It wasn't even related with the topic or my post. You just spammed.

Im really interested to see it since you know "how". I didn't spoke you about Empty reply,but for the first one. It wasn't even related with the topic or my post. You just spammed.

Thats why you quoted my 2nd post,stop trashtalking kid,pls.

Ok,hope you ll enjoy it then.

EINloUx.png