[L2J]L2Deadly

chuliganas

Maybe I took a bad look bad I saw a DE Tank with red vesper cutter.

Anyway, after that I tried a bot out and got auta-banned. You dont mind unbanning me so I can play again? :D

pm me with your account and character names.  this will be one and only unban for you.

p.s. i see server has 4 bans already for bots :D

I tried to open l2.ini with a fileeditor and it says that serveraddr is localhost...Maybe that s why I can t connect?

no it's not, it has to say that. it's part of lameguard protection.

I tried everything...repatched 3 or 4 times...deactivated the antivir..nothing it blocks on the "You are currently logging in" screen

weird,  I keep getting messages about accounts created all the time.

I will reboot login server in a minute, let's see if that would help...

really weird, can't tell why is that.

Have you replaced the system, or deleted the old one and  inserted new one?

deleting and putting new one in it's place without overwriting sometimes helps better than overwriting.

I tried everything...repatched 3 or 4 times...deactivated the antivir..nothing it blocks on the "You are currently logging in" screen

I had the exact same problem on L2VADC, couldnt fix it. Had several people on my PC via teamviewer and they didnt know what was wrong either :/

I thought too it had something to do with the localhost IP but I guess thats just from lameguard.

i've removed ban for you too. you can play if you're interested in playing, and not just botting.

Ty guy,  yes sure i will try it,  but what  did you expect,  100% of maxcheaters user are bot :D

but it say protocol version is different when i choose server

Ty guy,  yes sure i will try it,  but what  did you expect,  100% of maxcheaters user are bot :D

but it say protocol version is different when i choose server

I keep getting message that you're banned by LG. Rebooting server right now just to eliminate ban list.