Sotw Instead Of Sotm

Hello,

The onliest reason why i post this is, i think MaxCheaters could get alot more interests of that event if it its SOTW (Signature of the Week) instead of the Month.

So, the event will be more often, 4x once a month. I am totally interested in this change.

Therefore, i hope there will participate alot more than before in the past.

If you think this is useless, lets take a trial phase. Let's say, make 2 SOTW, and look how many will participate.

LETS GET life back into this shit.

Just a suggestion.

Hello,

The onliest reason why i post this is, i think MaxCheaters could get alot more interests of that event if it its SOTW (Signature of the Week) instead of the Month.

So, the event will be more often, 4x once a month. I am totally interested in this change.

If you think this is useless, lets take a trial phase. Let's say, make 2 SOTW, and look how many will participate.

Just a suggestion.

Made my day.

/ontopic, what xdrac said.

Hello,

Just a suggestion.

You didn't participated to the sotm and you want a sotm?

Di you check the last sotm's participants?

i have an idea but the of you will not approve it.

there are 6-7 more less active GFXers newbies or not that have some free time to spend on what they like "GFX"

so why we dont start something that is related with gfx instead of posting all the time [CnC] topics etc.

Something good,not for money,just to bring some ppl to mxc or at least to learn something better on gfx....

thats all from me...i dont have a specific idea.

maybe if the already skilled ps users could find and post some resources/tuts more ppl could start using ps

You know what? That's bullshiet.

I rarely ever use(d) any kind of tutorials and yet learned quite a bit.

You don't need anyone to show you around. Sure, when you turn it PS on it might seem complex at first. But you can't hope to turn on an entirely new program and expect to be amazing using it.

If people really wanted to use Photoshop, then they would.

Most just aren't dedicated enough, they get demotivated because their stuff sucks.

My first signatures and whatnot sucked ass too, believe it or not. But if you keep on doing it, you'll eventually start to get an eye for things and realize what looks good and clean and what does not.

You don't need anyone to show you around. Sure, when you turn it PS on it might seem complex at first. But you can't hope to turn on an entirely new program and expect to be amazing using it.

Most just aren't dedicated enough, they get demotivated because their stuff sucks.

My first signatures and whatnot sucked ass too, believe it or not. But if you keep on doing it, you'll eventually start to get an eye for things and realize what looks good and clean and what does not.

true and i agree totally with you, its not nessery to see tuts to learn ps. but tuts motivate some peaople to start using it.

for example i started like that ps before some years i saw a tut here for a sig and tryed to do, even if i failed i didn't stop using ps after that all years i still do shits but i am keep trying one day who knows maybe i will find a good outcomes ;p

We have to admit something... People don't know how to CnC in here because they only care about PC and just criticize with some bullshit like they knew how to do better.

It's obvious that even if there is members that know how to design they won't show it in this community.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really agree with this I'm in graphic school I learned a lot by myself and actually nothing in school but, there was 1 teacher who learned me things I didn't even knew and gave me tutorials I really learned a lot off. It's more about if you are creative or you're not cause creative minds keep trying weird stuffs and keep shaping what they have in mind.

And about the SotW It could work but you need more ppl here who can do graphics and who can tell ppl what they've done wrong in there design.

Mainly something like Design of the Month could work then you can draw make a website or just a plain bussiness card

and if that works you can start things like sotw after that sotm and so on.

I can't really agree with this I'm in graphic school I learned a lot by myself and actually nothing in school but, there was 1 teacher who learned me things I didn't even knew and gave me tutorials I really learned a lot off. It's more about if you are creative or you're not cause creative minds keep trying weird stuffs and keep shaping what they have in mind.

There's a difference though about tutorials given in a school by actual teachers and people that know things about said subjects, and tutorials you randomly find on the internet.