Critical error for all players.

chuliganas

Question

I've tried quite a few different compilations of different servers, so version is not very important as problems is most likely is not with server itself.

I did found few messages in event viewer concerning mysql, though it does not matches times with times when errors was received.

The description for Event ID 100 from source MySQL cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.6/bin\mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '5.6.12'  socket: ''  port: 3306  MySQL Community Server (GPL)

The critical error in question is identical for everybody, except the hardware details of course.

2013.7.31 23:50:50
CPU : GenuineIntel         Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz @ 3512 MHz 4095MB RAM
Video : AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (1191)
PosCode : LS1(273) 0:0:0 8/0 [531]

General protection fault!

History: UpdateEnvironment <- VolumeFog <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- ViewportLock1 <- Precaching <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

error started happening in the middle of server session, without any prior changes to server files or database.

Steps taken so far - reinstalled windows, tried clean database, tried four different compilations of servers.

As error happens for all players,not just for me, that eliminates client problem possibility.

So... any ideas what's wrong and how to fix this?...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet